PDA

View Full Version : 5E WotBS - lf 1/2 players

bishopssix
December 31st, 2015, 09:34
Looking for one or two more players to run 5E WotBS with, right now we have 4 but I'd like to make sure we have a few more so we can be sure it runs smoothly week to week. We are allowing third party material based on my approval. No alignment restriction, generic setting, pm or message if interested. We are planning on playing Friday's 5-10 PM cst. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1758

Ksathra
December 31st, 2015, 17:52
Friday at that time fits my schedule, I'd like to join if you're still looking for players (dunno if you got PMs already)

kbranden
December 31st, 2015, 17:58
I would be also willing, but I get off at 5 CST, could do 6:30 though if that would work.

Robwriter
January 2nd, 2016, 19:48
I would like to join. I have been studying FG for a bit now and am looking to get involved now that I understand things better. Hope to hear from you soon.

Z-Prodigy
January 2nd, 2016, 22:37
Hello I would love to join this game I get home around 5pm-530 on fridays CST. Have a few questions as well as I'm interested in trying hybrid a character, or a reg back-up if it doesn't fit with the theme. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)