PDA

View Full Version : 5e Homebrew Starting in January 2016

yeknom
December 31st, 2015, 06:08
FG License:GM has Ultimate License
Game System:5e D&D

Time Zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Day of week and time: Sunday evenings 8pm-11pm, bi-weekly.
Term:Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 40/60 ; not all situations can be overcome by Combat and there will be many a chance for a foolish character to take on more than he/she can handle.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players and one part time player, need 1-3 more players.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st, creation will be done with the DM in Fantasy Grounds as there are some things that are different than in the base core rules.
Character restrictions: Core Classes with custom a few additional custom races and domains.
Link to Game Calendar Page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1757

Details of your scenario:
* It is my own game world dating back from 1e AD&D and it has made many transitions throughout the years.
* I am an old school DM and would like to find like-minded players.
* Whatsapp is a requirement for joining as it allows us to easily communicate scheduling issues which may arise and there are occasionally scheduling issues that are unavoidable.
* The world is a mixture of Mystara (in particular the Grand Duchy), Old Pre-Wars Greyhawk (circa 576 CY), Kalamar, Judges Guild Products (especially the Invincible Overlord and environs), Harn, The Empire of the Petal Throne and quite a few of the Goodman games adventures all meshed into a workable framework that makes it unique and fun while feeling heroic and dangerous.
* Much of the world remains unexplored and there is always room for political intrigue, if that is what you are into.

Maelwys
January 1st, 2016, 18:37
FG License:GM has Ultimate License
Game System:5e D&D

Time Zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Day of week and time: Sunday evenings 8pm-11pm, bi-weekly.
Term:Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

I'm interested to join! I've not used FG or 5e before, but have been exploring both a lot, watched a lot of tutorials (on both) and am eager to try them out.

Rimne
January 7th, 2016, 21:31
I'd love to join. :)
Your game calendar link seem to be broken, fyi.

Aggromal
January 8th, 2016, 20:03
This game has been cancelled, at last I talked to the DM