PDA

View Full Version : Mundane items, how to make my own list.

Tiqon
December 30th, 2015, 23:03
Hey again.

I'm preparing items for my fantasy adventure.

Eg. I want to make a potion of heal. I can find this fine in the lists in the Fantasy companion. But this does not exists as an item I can drag to a character.
Fine I need to make it myself.
Looking at the character sheet I see that this is neither a weapon or an armor or a vehicle, so it must be a "mundane" item.
I go to ITEMS and find 4 tabs Parcels, Weapons, Armor and Vehicles. So no "mundane" items here. Great....

In Rolemaster I struggled with the same kind of problem, so I used a character as an Itemholder where I could make the items I normally handed out to my players. Do I need that here too? Or have I just missed something?

Am I making sense at all (it's late, Im tired and I'm known to babble, sorry)?

Tiq need some item-love here...and some sleep. See you tomorrow ;).

Mask_of_winter
December 30th, 2015, 23:46
Create whatever you want as an item (don't go in any tabs). Drag to a character sheet in the mundane tab of the inventory or hold ALT and then drag over a character portrait to award it.

Tiqon
December 31st, 2015, 07:34
I DID, I DID! I did miss something, so obvious that I now have a forehead that hurts from banging it into the table. I feel so sorry for my table. It's solid wood even.

Thanks Mask(Do you mind if I call you Mask? or would you prefer Mr. _Of_Winter? :D). This " (don't go in any tabs)" opened my eyes.