PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds] Hell on Earth: The Worms' Turn

Weblya
December 30th, 2015, 08:27
I'm recruiting one, maybe two players for my ongoing Hell on Earth campaign. Games are on Thursday nights at 630PM Central time, using Teamspeak. There's also some skype group chatter, though it's been quiet while we've been on a hiatus for the holidays.

The original post is here, and the details are still valid: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25988-Hell-on-Earth-Reloaded-The-Worms-Turn though I will start new players at the XP total of the group at large.

Right now the group is staying in Boise, and has been largely operating in/out of Junkyard, most any concept could be fit in.

Please PM me with your interest (assuming, you know, that you are interested) and questions.

Weblya
February 25th, 2016, 23:17
Bumping this as I'm looking for one or two players at this time. There'll be advanced character creation, which might be a tad daunting, but isn't so hard to push through. Let me know if you're interested.

WhiteFox
February 26th, 2016, 04:24
I'm totally down for this, could you send me a PM with your skype information? I know Savage Worlds backwards and forwards, especially Deadlands. Boise works perfectly for my concept since I plan on playing a Templar.