View Full Version : D&D 5e FG Campaign - GMT

steerpike65
December 29th, 2015, 13:34
D&D 5e FG Campaign - Looking for Players

Alternate Wednesdays, 6.30-10pm GMT

Details and sign-up here: https://rpggeek.com/article/21317606#21317606

damned
January 3rd, 2016, 01:40
Bump. There are quite a few Ero players looking for some 5e right now...

steerpike65
January 3rd, 2016, 09:56
This now has the full complement of players but if you want to express interest in case of a drop-out just leave a post on the Geek link above.

dmblackshire
January 3rd, 2016, 10:02
Hello,
I am very interested in joining this game. I am currently running a game of my own and I wanted to join a game myself. Your game time works perfectly for me. I have made a character that I am very excited to play.

Felix Montgomery is a small person with a big presence. He will make you laugh, cry, and sigh all with the abilities of a well trained actor that you would expect from a member of the world famous Waldorf troupe of travelling actors. He is no stranger to battle though. Even with his small build and lack of strength his horn can be heard over the sounds of clashing steel and battered shields. He is always on the walls bolstering the battlements in a raid, or empowering the charge to ram ahead. Please consider Felix as a member of your party of adventurers!!

dmblackshire
January 3rd, 2016, 10:05
This now has the full complement of players but if you want to express interest in case of a drop-out just leave a post on the Geek link above.

I am sorry I was making my post at the same time as you were. I would be an alternate if interested, but if not then not a problem and I wish you a great game.

steerpike65
January 3rd, 2016, 10:32
I am sorry I was making my post at the same time as you were. I would be an alternate if interested, but if not then not a problem and I wish you a great game.

No problem. I'll let you know if anything changes.

dmblackshire
January 3rd, 2016, 11:30
Excellent. Looking forward to joining a game.