PDA

View Full Version : Rolemaster GMT Monday evenings needs new blood

hawkwind
December 29th, 2015, 11:05
A few of my regular players have had to leave so there is room for some new players. The forum post for the game is here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25920-Forgotten-Realms-Lost-Mine-Campaign/page7

Players with limited experience of either fantasy grounds or Rolemaster are welcome

M00g
December 30th, 2015, 18:51
Hello, I'm interested in joining in, Are you looking for a specific class to replace lost players? Would I be starting at level 1? I am available to play every Monday after 4pm GMT

hawkwind
January 2nd, 2016, 08:53
Hi M00g

We tend to play from 8pm fit a couple of hours. The party have just reached the giddy heights of level 4, as for what classes are needed a cleric would be popular with the rest of the party though if you want to play something else from the core books that wouldn't be a problem

Ksathra
January 2nd, 2016, 10:29
I've never played rolemaster before but I'm interesting in learning. I'm free Monday for games too.

z3phy3r
January 2nd, 2016, 12:06
Hi, I would definitly love to join, have limited experience on Fantasy Grounds but a big fan of Forgotten Realms (done a lot of Chat RP and PC games like Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale 1&2 and Neverwinter Nights) and very keen on learning new experiences and help drive the storyline. My time table is a bit up and down at the moment (courtesy of working in the Hospitality industry) but I will be changing jobs within a month that will likely see me to be free during the evenings, my timezone is +00GMT

hawkwind
January 3rd, 2016, 13:07
great i will do character generation session on Monday the 18th, I have one fighter character which some one can use if they think rolling up a new character is a bit to much effort ( character gen is still a chore and a half in FG rolemaster)

Ksathra
January 5th, 2016, 15:49
Dont think I'll be able to join up for this game after all. I'll have to look into learning Rolemaster though, it seems like a nice system.

hawkwind
January 8th, 2016, 11:03
how about Z3phy3r and M00g ? can you make a character building/ intro to the rules session next Monday?

z3phy3r
January 8th, 2016, 14:51
how about Z3phy3r and M00g ? can you make a character building/ intro to the rules session next Monday?
Hi Hawkwind,

Apologies for the late reply. Yes I can make it into the session on 18th January. What do you need from me? Completely new to Rolemaster but am definitely keen to give it a go. Looking forward to it, what time would be best to come on?

hawkwind
January 11th, 2016, 12:33
see you on the 18th then

hawkwind
January 18th, 2016, 12:26
.....which is today, server up at about half seven game time just after eight

z3phy3r
January 18th, 2016, 17:40
Awesome, cant wait for it. I've got FG, what else do you need me to get?

hawkwind
January 18th, 2016, 19:14
Teamspeak

hawkwind
January 18th, 2016, 19:26
My cold has taken turn fire the worse tonight and my voice is going Di I'm calling tonight off, sorry

z3phy3r
January 18th, 2016, 19:47
Oh dear, take care and get well soon Hawkwind! Health before anything else!
Keep us updated for the next time slot^^