PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 1 Spot Open in Long Running Castles & Crusades Game

JohnD
December 29th, 2015, 04:14
I have one vacant player spot open in my long running C&C campaign. The campaign has been going for 2+ years now, and will be continuing for quite some time yet.

There is an existing character that a new player coming into the group would assume control over. The PC in question is a 3rd level Gray Elven Cleric of Heironeous - the prototypical (for the most part) battle Cleric dedicated to Law and Good, protecting the innocent and the helpless, and the defeat of all that is evil in the Flanaess. Right now I am running this character as an NPC.

We play generally every 2nd Friday evening from 8 - 11:15 PM Central time (-6) - sometimes we start a bit earlier and/or go a bit later and sometimes we have a game session weekly, other times we go three weeks between games - but generally every 2nd week is the regular schedule. Next game is this coming Friday, January 1st 2016.

We are a large group but everything runs quite smoothly because everyone knows how to play nicely in the sandbox... so a prospective player is expected to be able to do the same.

You don't have to be someone with prior Castles & Crusades experience; willing to take on a new person. It will help if you are someone looking for an OSR gaming experience, because that is what you'll get in this game.

Post here and/or PM if you are interested.

JohnD
December 31st, 2015, 01:13
Spot has been filled.