PDA

View Full Version : LFG Game Any Night EST US Time Zone prefer Savage Worlds, 5E, OSRIC

KosherInfidel
December 28th, 2015, 22:41
FG License: Basic
Time Zone: EST USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day, weekly, evenings (1800+)
Term: One Shot, Micro-Campaign, or Long Term
Voice: Can do, let me know the program used.

Game System Preferred: Savage Worlds, 5E, OSRIC/OSR Base (White Star, White Lies, LotFP, LL, etc.)
Game System Experience: Expert in Savage Worlds, OSR; Beginner in 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very familiar

Character Type Preferred: Face/Social prowess tied to any base archetype
About me: Long time gamer (30+ years), 95% GM. Co-Host of a gaming podcast. Laid back, enjoy "immersion", dungeon crawls, roleplay, and a mix therein.

Let me know if you have room in a game for an experienced gamer who enjoys the game for the game's sake and helping other players.

Scott

damned
December 28th, 2015, 23:47
Mask_of_Winter is running a couple of One Shots.

damned
January 3rd, 2016, 01:43
Hey KosherInfidel

Make sure you apply to games that GMs advertise directly. Apply in the threads, send them a PM and apply on Calendar.

Also consider trying something that is out of your usual experience and meet some new players.

And next weekend we have a bunch of One Shots running which are all newbie friendly - no 5e but some really great Savage Worlds and also a Chronicles of Darkness game.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27423-FGDaze!-4-Saturday-January-9th-2016-Game-announcement-thread

Historical Fantasy in Roman Britain
The Magnificent Seven - with a Deadlands Twist
Chronicles of Darkness (WoD/nWoD)
Fallout played as an RPG
Shadow of the Demon Lord
Dungeon World fantasy role playing

Andraax
January 3rd, 2016, 18:19
I have a couple openings in my Tuesday night Castles&Crusades game (8-11pm US/Central).