PDA

View Full Version : New to RPGs and wondering if anyone is willing to let me join a CoC game.

DrHyde
December 28th, 2015, 20:48
New to pen nd paper RPGs and want to try a game.

damned
December 28th, 2015, 23:23
Welcome DrHyde.
There arent a whole lot of CoC games being run at the moment.
Keep a close eye on the boards though as games do tend to fill up fast once they are posted.
For the most part you will need to apply directly to games as they are posted.
Being that this is the internet and all people also come from all different parts of the planet so posting your timezone and available times/days would also be useful.

Would you be interested in a Trail Of Cthulhu one shot if I can get it organised in the next week or two?

DrHyde
December 28th, 2015, 23:31
thanks. most likely but I'm going to be away Friday till Sunday or Monday. I'm Canadian and in the Easter stranded time. I'm active around 6 pm (my time) till 11:30 at latest.

Skellan
December 30th, 2015, 19:38
Would you be interested in a Trail Of Cthulhu one shot if I can get it organised in the next week or two?

Not that you were talking to me but yes please :D

damned
December 30th, 2015, 23:10
It did end up being Dungeon World but I will try and squeeze some game time out of my dear wife the week 11-17 and try for a Trail of Cthulhu one shot....
My challenge is for you Skellan... Im not sure how I can schedule a mid week game that will work for you... do you have any days you are not working that week mid week - eg Mon to Fri?

Skellan
December 31st, 2015, 01:36
my boss is the greatest (and he's super handsome) so I should be able to do any day with notice. Thursdays night/ friday am gmt is best though. If its a one shot, I don't mind doing a red eye for it :)

sctorchwoodfan
January 13th, 2016, 02:22
I would be interested in Trail of C one shot as well.

damned
January 13th, 2016, 02:48
Hi Guys - She Who Must Be Obeyed has been running some interference and I havent been able to co-ordinate this. I really do want to run some more ToC sessions soon but I cant give you any idea of when that will be just yet. Sorry.