PDA

View Full Version : Monday Evenings (EST) Pathfinder LFP, Newbies encouraged

Rogue
December 28th, 2015, 17:45
Greetings!
Players who are new to Pathfinder or roleplaying in general, or new to Fantasy Grounds, are encouraged to join and learn on this one.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Eastern USA
Day of week and time: Mondays at 6 PM
If new game, planned start date: January 11th, 2016. This gives plenty of time for help with character creation.
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: As long as it takes to go through AP

Text or Voice: Voice ONLY
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players Needed: 6
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, basic equipment bought
Character restrictions: Core races and classes only

Details of your scenario: We will be playing through Rise of the Runelords Anniversary edition. PLAYERS NEW TO PATHFINDER OR ROLEPLAYING ARE EXTREMELY ENCOURAGED TO JOIN. 25 point buy for stats, max 16 and min 10 before racial adjustments. Roleplay is encouraged between scenarios. Max Hit points per level, and max starting gold. Two traits, one drawback.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1788

srbongo
December 29th, 2015, 00:35
I'm down to play, I'm new to FG but have been playing PF for a while. Monday's are more than fine and I'd be willing to play whatever.

Vhok
December 29th, 2015, 03:07
i'm interested if you have room still

mmoplayer79
December 29th, 2015, 20:35
Heya Rogue! I don't know if you remember me but I have played a little with you before. I even had you added to my contacts on Skype - I don't have Skype anymore, I uninstalled it and don't care to have it back, I only now have TeamSpeak. Anyway, I am maybe interested in playing this game with you and I wonder if you would help me to build a new character for it on Fantasy Grounds? Reply with a PM if I can get your help here and if you would have me play with you guys. Hope you are having the merriest of holidays and have also a Happy New Year!

Sharpevil
January 3rd, 2016, 01:13
I've been looking for a pf group to join, and I've got pretty free availability on mondays. I've got a bit of pathfinder experience, but have really only been a part of two groups. One was earlier this past for about a month or so, and the other was 3 years back. Most of my experience is with 5e.

Robwriter
January 9th, 2016, 03:07
Would be interested in joining your group. I have played some 3.5 and 5e, but never played PF. Monday's at 6pm (EST) work great for me.

Rogue
January 12th, 2016, 14:27
All right guys. Sorry, but a computer crash and mess up has set this off by a week. By next Monday I should be ready and raring to go. we all need to get together for character creation, and I was planning on doing that on Sunday afternoon. What do you all think? Can you make it to an impromptu session for character creation this coming Sunday?

mmoplayer79
January 12th, 2016, 18:27
Hey Rogue! I will be available Sunday for character build. I will start to create character in PCGen (by Pathfinder standard rules) to have a good concept going by then too. Are there any special rules that I should be aware of when I make my character? Perhaps you would have a good idea of the type of character that I would want to build to fit in (ie, Dwarf Barbarian???) or alignment restrictions? What time Sunday would you want to get everyone together for this too (ie, 7pm PST - I am living in California, USA so I go by PST)??? Thanks :)

Cryomancer Maurice
January 12th, 2016, 18:37
Is there any slots available? If so I'd like to join.

Rogue
January 12th, 2016, 19:23
How about we set the sunday meeting time for aound4 EST, which would be 1 PST.

Cryromancer, I'm pretty sure we will have room. so feel free to show up in my room on FGs teamspeak on Sunday.

sctorchwoodfan
January 13th, 2016, 00:06
I am interested in learning the pathfinder system if a space opens up I would be interested in playing in this campaign.

Ravilla
January 13th, 2016, 00:39
Yeah if a free spot were to open, i'd be interested in joining as well

Robwriter
January 13th, 2016, 01:22
Hi Rogue. Never saw the calander link. Still interested in joining if you still have room.

mmoplayer79
January 13th, 2016, 20:03
How about we set the sunday meeting time for aound4 EST, which would be 1 PST.

Cryromancer, I'm pretty sure we will have room. so feel free to show up in my room on FGs teamspeak on Sunday.

This upcoming Sunday, Jan. 17th, at 1pm PST/4pm EST for character build it is :) I will continue creating Kha'ro Dh-aai (Lvl 1 Female Elf Ranger) via PCGen meantime. I will convert the XML into FG and will then hopefully have a good bit into working out all them minor details and shizen by then too :) And, stuff :P Yup :P

belkasro
January 14th, 2016, 08:27
If got room for one more I like to join I'm free on Mondays. I've sent you a private message to you. Hope to hear a reply soon.

Ps
I can fill in any class that is needed.

Rogue
January 14th, 2016, 16:50
Hey guys, The calendar link has been added to the original post, please register at the calendar if you are intending to play this game.

Aggromal
January 14th, 2016, 20:05
Signed up on the calendar, very interested in learning the PF ruleset.

belkasro
January 14th, 2016, 20:28
I've signed up as well. Gonna be fun to play pathfinder again.

Robwriter
January 14th, 2016, 21:44
I have signed up. Looking forward to this one.

SumoOnion
January 15th, 2016, 21:44
Is there anymore room for this? I'm very interested and just figured the time actually works for me. I'm probably very late to this!

Rogue
January 15th, 2016, 22:01
ok, with the addition of SumoOnion, we are full on the calendar. Seven people.

Ravilla
January 17th, 2016, 05:04
ok you still doing the sunday meet up?

Rogue
January 17th, 2016, 05:55
I still plan to, yes.

IrishBouzouki
January 17th, 2016, 10:51
looks like fun, maybe next time

sctorchwoodfan
January 18th, 2016, 18:16
My schedule is changing next week so I wont be able to make the start time for this campaign so I am going to have to withdraw, sorry.

Squeekit
January 18th, 2016, 19:50
I would love to play. I can do healing, or I can do the stabbing, or I can be sneakish, or I can rain arrows from afar.

mmoplayer79
January 18th, 2016, 19:55
So, I posted with character first on the thread, I think. I was creating a female elven ranger. Then I was told at the character creation meeting yesterday that there were enough minor dps classes and such like rangers and the group could really be using a tank right now. I made a new character after hearing this. Trusk Balgor then is a male half-orc barbarian I will play and thus tank for you all, I suppose. I was up all night creating this dude and haven't slept so hopes I will be able to make it through whole session today without getting bitter or falling asleep on ya'll. I will still need to put finishing touches on Trusk too before game (macros for spells/special abilities/etc). Here is character portrait and XML so far. Hopes Rogue gets this before gametime and will approve.

belkasro
January 18th, 2016, 20:44
She lost Internet yesterday. If she lives in a snow area might be canned. Though I'm not sure what is going on. Hope we play tonight

johntjamesonjr
January 18th, 2016, 23:50
hi rogue... my name is john. been thinking of trying to find a pf group esp since i have like 20GB of books i transferred to pdfs laying around per say.. been years... like 20 years now since i played any type of rp game.. shows u how ancient i am lolol. anyways umm if nothing else love to sit in n watch n even try to figure out how to maybe make a fighter character and see how it goes from there. give me a hollar in email or yell at me at [email protected] gotta wait until tomorrow night for my better internet.. the modem is in the warehouse till then due to the holiday today.. yuck lolol.. anyways hope to hear from you soon and btw if u need any pdfs or campaigns made for your groups let me know and i'll see what i can come up with. have a good one

johntjamesonjr
January 19th, 2016, 00:01
hi rogue... my name is john. been thinking of trying to find a pf group esp since i have like 20GB of books i transferred to pdfs laying around per say.. been years... like 20 years now since i played any type of rp game.. shows u how ancient i am lolol. anyways umm if nothing else love to sit in n watch n even try to figure out how to maybe make a fighter character and see how it goes from there. give me a hollar in email or yell at me at [email protected] gotta wait until tomorrow night for my better internet.. the modem is in the warehouse till then due to the holiday today.. yuck lolol.. anyways hope to hear from you soon and btw if u need any pdfs or campaigns made for your groups let me know and i'll see what i can come up with. have a good one

SumoOnion
January 24th, 2016, 18:55
Hey, are we playing tomorrow?

Rogue
January 24th, 2016, 19:38
I am planning on it, yes.

Dorthan
January 24th, 2016, 20:54
I'd love to join if there's an open spot or waiting list. Monday evenings works perfect for me.
Normally instead of posting on the forums today, I be hosting a weekly Pathfinder game at my home, but there's a high incidence of flakiness with the local gaming community. Must be something in the water.

I haven't played a Core only campaign since shortly after they released the Core Rulebook. Sounds like fun.

Zarco
January 25th, 2016, 16:58
Hey, any spot open? Im a new player but willing to learn how to play. So far ive only played a little bit of a 5E campaign, and i would like to also try Pathfinder.

Rogue
January 25th, 2016, 19:00
Sorry, as of right now there is no open spots, but if someone has to back out, I can keep you in mind.

Zarco
January 25th, 2016, 19:25
Sure, thanks!