PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 5e

kbranden
December 27th, 2015, 01:41
FG License: Purchased the 39$ version.

Time Zone: CST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can play most any weekdays after 7pm. if it isn't past 12midnight. Sunday is good after 6:00pm - 12pm.

Term: Long term is fine.. would be nice to get a group that plays and takes characters to heroic level.

Voice: Prefer TeamSpeak, but probably can do Skype if necessary.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e preferred. I have the pathfinder books and would consider that as well. No Horde of the Dragon queen because I am currently reading it and plan on DM'ing a group in the near future.

Game System Experience: D&D 5e and Pathfinder.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just purchased a few days ago, but been studying it as well.

Character Type Preferred: Really open to anything. All classes can be fun to play.

About me: 45 year old database administrator/programmer. Love games be it PC, Board Games, RPG's..etc.

If I might be a good fit into your group, please let me know. Thanks.

Skillkoil
December 27th, 2015, 01:58
I'm ready to start playing branden, just let me know!

kbranden
December 29th, 2015, 22:38
bump

TMO
December 30th, 2015, 05:59
bump

Hi there. I assume you bumped your own thread to get the attention of prospective GMs. You might have better success searching through the threads that were created by GMs looking for players. This seems to be the easiest way to get into a game.

kbranden
December 30th, 2015, 14:54
I apologize, I bumped in order not to start another thread. Trust me, I have been looking for a game via searching through the threads, I just figured I would try another avenue since that one wasn't working out so well. Again, sorry for the 'bump'.

TMO
December 30th, 2015, 16:36
I apologize, I bumped in order not to start another thread. Trust me, I have been looking for a game via searching through the threads, I just figured I would try another avenue since that one wasn't working out so well. Again, sorry for the 'bump'.

No apology necessary, at least to me. I was merely trying to be helpful but it seems like you've been monitoring the forum on a regular basis. As a DM who is about to launch a new campaign I can tell you that you are a player who would be a good fit for my campaign and many of the campaigns I see show up on this forum. Our group is full to the rim and we already had to turn away some prospective players, otherwise I would have invited you.

My advice is to keep monitoring the threads. If you haven't already, at least subscribe to the LFG forum. That way you can at least get a summary of new and updated threads on a daily basis (in case you don't have time visiting the forum yourself throughout the day.)

Asturcan
January 5th, 2016, 10:00
Hello Kbranden,

Welcome to FG. If your interested I'm trying to put together a group to play on Sunday evenings. The scheduled time would be once every two Sunday evenings starting at 7pm (GMT+2). If it fits you your welcome to join. Take a look at the following thread for more details.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27622-LFP-Need-2-Players-Sun-evening-7-PM-GMT-2-5E-LMoP&p=247151#post247151

AsturCan

damned
January 9th, 2016, 05:21
There is now a FGDaze 5e one shot running as well - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27423-FGDaze!-4-Saturday-January-9th-2016-Game-announcement-thread