PDA

View Full Version : science fiction and fantasy companion extension... no idea what they actually do.

WansumBeats
December 25th, 2015, 22:16
Anyone know what the actual extension does? Im assuming the extensions came with the books i bought. But i have no clue and cant find any info on what the extensions actually do? they dont seem to change anything in my FG

Mask_of_winter
December 26th, 2015, 01:52
The Fantasy Companion Extension adds the new Arcane Backgrounds to the list when you select the source from the drop down menu in the power tab. The Horror Companion adds the Sanity derived stat to the character sheet. The only Sci fi extension I know of is a theme.

Now gimme a phat beat!

Ikael
December 27th, 2015, 10:27
There is two Sci-fi extensions: Science Fiction Theme (independent product) and Science Fiction Companion (included in Sci-fi companion module product)

From Science Fiction Companion extension changelog:

[Feature] New Derived Stat: Strain
[Feature] New Weapon Type: Bomb; uses Knowledge (Bombardier) skill
[Feature] Cyberware can be created as part of campaign. The list can be accessed from Items list
[Feature] Character sheet has new inventory tab-page: Cyberware
[Feature] Total Cyberware Strain is calculated and fatigue penalty is notified if it exceeds derived stat
[Feature] Cyberware can be exported into module
[Feature] Modifications can be created as part of campaign. The list can be accessed from Items list
[Feature] Modifications can be exported into module
[Feature] Armor has new fields: Size, Pace, Remaining Mods

This extension is required to be used if you want to use Sci-fi companion module.