PDA

View Full Version : looking for 5th edition group

Scorpiomaxwell
December 24th, 2015, 17:24
Hello, and happy holidays. I am looking for a 5th ed group that play on Saturdays. I have a tight schedule with work and Saturdays are my only days off. I'm flexible on game times though I'm normally available around 8pm eastern time.

kbranden
December 24th, 2015, 18:30
Hello, and happy holidays. I am looking for a 5th ed group that play on Saturdays. I have a tight schedule with work and Saturdays are my only days off. I'm flexible on game times though I'm normally available around 8pm eastern time.

Hey Scorpion.. I just got FG and am still learning all the tricks of using it as a DM. I was thinking about hosting a 'Hoard of the Dragon Queen" adventure maybe starting in January, but I know that most that are playing 5e has probably already played that one. I just went ahead and grabbed that module add-on to help me learn a good setup. Anyways, if you haven't played that one yet and you would like to, maybe we can get a group up (?)

Vimes87
December 24th, 2015, 18:36
I would be up for that. I need to give 5e a try and get more familiar with FG. Let me know how things progress.

My availability on Saturday is any time after 5pm EST

kbranden
December 24th, 2015, 18:50
I am CST time myself. Lets keep in touch, once the holidays are over I can really work on getting it rolling.

kbranden
December 27th, 2015, 02:01
To keep things organized.

Skillkoil
Cizen
Vimes87
Scorpionmaxwell

4 would be a great group. 1 more would even be better. I am thinking like 7pm- 12pm CST on Saturdays. Can go over if everyone wants to.

Skillkoil
December 27th, 2015, 02:15
Sounds good to me!

kbranden
December 27th, 2015, 02:26
I've added the game to the calendar. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1750