FG License: Paid game
Time Zone: US Central
Time and Days: Tuesdays, Fridays, or Saturdays after 2 PM available
Term: Long term campaign
Voice: Team Speak or Skype available

Game System: D&D 5th Ed
Game Experience: 6 months of game experience in 5th Ed and Pathfinder
Fantasy Ground Experience: New, just recently purchased on steam sale

Character Type Preferred: I'm flexible with whatever is going on with the campaign; I need to know what I'm playing in to come up with an idea and an interesting character I'd like to make ahead of time and what the group's doing before I'd commit. When playing long time, I want to be sure I love who I'm playing.
About Me: I prefer playing in a 50/50 split of combat and RP, though I'm more of a fan of combat because I'm still a bit shy in the RP aspect. Majority of my gaming experiences has been one shots because I've had a hard time finding a campaign that has held up IRL and online (currently only in 1 Pathfinder game that I'm love being in, but I hate my character because he'd pretty bland, so it's hard to stay interested). I know about the Elemental Evil companion and currently reading through the Sword Coast if that's available in the campaign; I'm also okay with custom stuff as long as it's not too farfetched (I've been in two campaigns where I just had trouble dealing with too OP classes and races). I'm personally not a fan of Pathfinder Society or D&D Adventure League because of just bad experiences in general so I'd like to play homebrew or at least in a module not involving Adventure League.

Atm, I'm currently looking for a campaign (homebrew or module) on those days. I don't mind new or veteran players of 5E, but I am new to Fantasy Grounds so I apologize in advance for any difficulties I have.

damned
December 29th, 2015, 12:48
Hey Cryomancer Maurice!
stay active on the forums and apply to games that are posted.
if you have trouble finding a D&D game expand your options by looking at some of the other systems on offer - Savage Worlds, Warhammer, Castles&Crusades etc...

damned
January 3rd, 2016, 01:41
Also consider trying something that is out of your usual experience and meet some new players.

And next weekend we have a bunch of One Shots running which are all newbie friendly - no 5e but some really great genres/settings being run.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27423-FGDaze!-4-Saturday-January-9th-2016-Game-announcement-thread

Historical Fantasy in Roman Britain
The Magnificent Seven - with a Deadlands Twist
Chronicles of Darkness (WoD/nWoD)
Fallout played as an RPG
Shadow of the Demon Lord
Dungeon World fantasy role playing