PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Game Tue Wed or Thurs Avalible 5pm-11pm EST US Time Zone

Vimes87
December 23rd, 2015, 14:55
FG License: Full game
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time USA,
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tue-Thurs Available 5pm-11pm, Weekly/ Bi-Monthly
Term: Prefer long term but happy to learn with short campaigns/one shots
Voice: Full voice chat capable. Currently have Skype, Teamspeak 3, Ventrilo

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulu, Savage Worlds, Anything really. I love trying new systems
Game System Experience: World of Darkness, D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, D&D 4.0, Warhammer, GURPS, Alpha/Omega
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Brand new player that needs to learn how FG program works from the ground up. I have watched the Tutorials but nothing beats hands on experience.

Character Type Preferred: I can play anything but I usually play characters that are skill heavy, magic based, and/or charisma heavy. The 'Face man' as it were.
About me: I tend to play characters that fight less, talk/negotiate more. If there are guards called or the party is caught trespassing I will bluff/diplomacy my way to an advantage. I have no problem taking a back seat in combat and help other characters shine. I tend to be the Bard or the Swiss army Wizard ( d&d game wise). If there is not room or the party needs something else I try to fill the niche the party needs.

Generally speaking I am easy to get along with and like to go with the flow. I am more interested in a good story and good people than I am in winning fights or getting the treasure. I believe whole heartedly in the 'game is meant to be fun' style of play.

If you got this far thank you for reading and happy gaming :D

damned
January 3rd, 2016, 03:05
come and try out a one shot this coming Saturday... https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27423-FGDaze!-4-Saturday-January-9th-2016-Game-announcement-thread

Ellspeth
January 3rd, 2016, 13:58
oops wrong thread again, note to self, do not post until after the second cup of coffee.