PDA

View Full Version : New World of Darkness Ruleset

Malnox
December 22nd, 2015, 21:20
Hello,

I'm trying to find the nWoD ruleset and it appears that it may have been stored on the FGwiki which now appears to be redundant. I notice there is a World of Darkness download on the FG site itself. Is this for nWod or Classic? If it is for nWoD does anyone have any of the extensions available for the supernatural templates? I'm particularly interested in the Mage the Awakening extension.

Thank you.

viresanimi
December 23rd, 2015, 11:48
The ruleset by Earthworm3 is for the original Vampire: The Masquerade. He also made an extention that lets you play in Dark Ages and another for Werewolf / Mage character sheet. It is really a nice ruleset and I use it a lot. Unfortunately there's never really been a decent ruleset for NWoD (which we should now learn to call CofD... right). A shame really.

Maybe Griore still have the NWoD rulesets from the old wiki, so you could try to reach out to him.

I hope that helps.

Vires Animi

Malnox
December 24th, 2015, 10:46
Thanks very much for the info. :)

Maspalio
December 25th, 2015, 15:45
The ruleset by Earthworm3 is for the original Vampire: The Masquerade [...] It is really a nice ruleset and I use it a lot.

Unfortunately, i found a lot of rules are missing or broken with that ruleset, especially the botch. But it's still better than nothing.

damned
January 3rd, 2016, 01:19
One shot Chronicles of Darkness running this coming weekend: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27568-FGDaze-Chronicles-of-Darkness-%96-Wellington-School-for-Gifted-Children