PDA

View Full Version : LFG late night into morning. 5e

Pakapook
December 22nd, 2015, 19:17
Hello this is the first time working with FantasyGrounds but not the first time playing D&D. I would like to start a playing a fresh campaign with a small group of people. (2-3) Also has to be a later in the night group. Due to my scheduled im not typically free till 9:30-10 EST. I do stay awake till early in the morning. Also I do not have a License with Fantasy Grounds.

TMO
December 22nd, 2015, 23:25
Hi Pakapook and welcome to the Fantasy Grounds forums. Are you looking to just be a player or were you looking to DM?

Pakapook
December 22nd, 2015, 23:31
I'm not looking to dm. I have a local group I'm currently dming 5e tabletop for. Just looking to play rather then tell the story.

TMO
December 23rd, 2015, 01:17
I'm not looking to dm. I have a local group I'm currently dming 5e tabletop for. Just looking to play rather then tell the story.

I think you'll be able to find a group soon or in the near future. Your best bet is to monitor the LFG forum for DMs looking for regular or one-shot players. You might have better success hooking up with a game based in the Pacific Standard Timezone since it will be early evening for them. New game opportunities are becoming available on a daily basis. There are a few DMs who look for player posts like yours, but it seems that players are more apt to look for DMs posting about a new game. Good luck!

Monkn
December 23rd, 2015, 01:31
I think you'll be able to find a group soon or in the near future. Your best bet is to monitor the LFG forum for DMs looking for regular or one-shot players. You might have better success hooking up with a game based in the Pacific Standard Timezone since it will be early evening for them. New game opportunities are becoming available on a daily basis. There are a few DMs who look for player posts like yours, but it seems that players are more apt to look for DMs posting about a new game. Good luck!

Have to agree with TMO here. Posting that your looking for a group to get with is fine. Though if you look for a group needing a player goes WAY faster. There is a user that posts for one shots that are around 11am PST time. Name is Skellan. Good guy who runs one shots and lets you keep the same character though the one shots.

Hope you find a group and get to game. Happy hunting

Pakapook
December 23rd, 2015, 02:15
Thanks for the advice. I have been scouring for something that would fit me. I had not found anything, so i thought i would post here to see if that could catch anything.