PDA

View Full Version : New Language command

kmfdm
December 22nd, 2015, 18:19
With the new implemented language tool, you use the language button, but is there a chat command for it?
I'd like to write a Chat box as a link that only has it in a select language but can't seem to figure out what /command I need to use.

Targas
December 22nd, 2015, 18:53
Somewhere I've read it _might_ be possible, but _should_ be avoided as it is not a supported feature and can possibly lead to errors in the future.

Zacchaeus
December 22nd, 2015, 19:29
To output in a different language you have two options. Both require that the language which is to be output is selected in the drop down menu.

The first option is just to type or drag a message into chat and press return.

The second is to type prepare a chat box, complete with a speaker and you can then click the little speech balloon and the chat will be output in the language that you have selected. The important point is that it must have a speaker assigned. If there is no speaker then the chat will be output in plain text as normal.

kmfdm
December 22nd, 2015, 20:29
To output in a different language you have two options. Both require that the language which is to be output is selected in the drop down menu.

The first option is just to type or drag a message into chat and press return.

The second is to type prepare a chat box, complete with a speaker and you can then click the little speech balloon and the chat will be output in the language that you have selected. The important point is that it must have a speaker assigned. If there is no speaker then the chat will be output in plain text as normal.

Ok so I have to remember to set the output language when I click the chat balloon.
I was really hoping there'd be a way to set it to a certain language but this will work for now, besides the 2nd option will let me set up the chat, I'll just put a reminder in front of it to change language.
Thank you.