PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Pathfinder 8AM MST LF1

Ferrin
December 20th, 2015, 17:03
An ongoing game, we are running Way of the Wicked. It is an evil campaign currently everyone is level 5. They are finishing up book 1 and about to transition into book 2. We do need a healer type role. The game runs 4 hours and we do play every sunday. Next session is the sunday after christmas. But if you can't make that its understandable we will be playing the following sunday as well.

Post here if your interested we will go over character creation.

Bearspearson
December 20th, 2015, 19:40
Hello there! A pleasure to meet you! You have certainly interested me and I would love to take a look.

Ferrin
December 20th, 2015, 22:09
Alright, here is the player's guide (https://www.firemountaingames.com/Players_Guide.pdf)for the campaign. Ill be sending you the link for our discord server.

Buwaro Elexion
December 22nd, 2015, 00:35
if you have additional slots, I think I tag along nine times out of ten. Sundays are free for me, and Healers are often something I tinker with, given that I'm often with small parties.

Ferrin
December 22nd, 2015, 01:02
I do not have any more spots open for my sunday game, but if your available monday mornings I have 2 spots in that game that can be filled. It is Way of the Wicked as well. Which that group is good on healing, so you could play w/e you felt like.

Buwaro Elexion
December 24th, 2015, 21:22
Sadly I cannot do morning for any day but a Sunday, unless by some luck you're on the other side of the globe.