Frequency:Bi-weekly
Term:Long term, starting with Hoard then possibly other modules or homebrew

Text or Voice:Voice Preferred
Voice SoftwareSkype or Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix:Flexible
Players Needed:4-6 players
Character starting level and equipment:1st level standard equipment
Character Restrictions:Core Races and Classes

Details:Looking for a group of players who like to have fun but don't take the game too seriously. My DM philosophy is the rules exist as a guide to allow us to play the game we want to play, not to dictate how we play the game. I am flexible in most areas and am always willing to listen. New players to both FG and D&D welcome. Any questions, just ask.

MerlinAmbrose
December 19th, 2015, 14:36
I am definitely interested. Will send a PM with personal info.

Clarification question:
bi-weekly = play two evenings one week, then no play the following week?
or
bi-weekly= play two evening sessions every week?

Rywn
December 19th, 2015, 16:20
I'm planning two nights each week but we can adjust that if needed. Sorry for the confusion, I was tired when I posted that.

Streetd0g
December 20th, 2015, 03:28
I would like to play if possible. Private message me if you still need players. Otherwise I will apply on the calendar if you have it posted.

Monkn
December 20th, 2015, 06:33
Depending on when the game ended on tues I would be open to this Have a Fighter(tank) looking for some fun

MerlinAmbrose
December 20th, 2015, 07:59
I'm planning two nights each week but we can adjust that if needed. Sorry for the confusion, I was tired when I posted that.

Marvelous!
Nothing exceeds like excess.

Rywn
December 21st, 2015, 00:29
I am looking at 8pm to 11pm CST depending what the group is up for.

madvann
December 21st, 2015, 05:29
im down

Monkn
December 21st, 2015, 08:26
Sounds like good times to me im down

Konnar Ul Rae
December 24th, 2015, 21:21
Man, I wish I could do this, but that is like 4 pm my time and I would still be at work. :(

dlewis119
December 24th, 2015, 23:11
I would really like to play in this game but I believe the time would be 6 pm Pacific Standard Time and I would be cutting it close coming home from work. I would still join if you will have me. Dave

Cryomancer Maurice
December 25th, 2015, 01:37
I'm good for Tuesdays and Thrusdays

Hand
December 25th, 2015, 16:05
I would like to join. The times listed are perfect for me. I am willing to play anything the group needs. Given a choice, I would like to try a monk, Mage or bard.

Skillkoil
December 27th, 2015, 01:54
I would love to play if there are any slots left.

Rywn
December 27th, 2015, 22:23
Sorry all spots are filled.

Pakapook
December 29th, 2015, 10:04
Im really interested in joining your group. Ive been looking for a late night group for quite some time. I would love to kill me some dragons!

lonelyear
December 29th, 2015, 12:48
Would love to play with you.email address is lonelyear@Gmail. com

Stormwolfe
March 15th, 2017, 00:20
I applied on the calendar if there is still room :) Blue Dragonborn Cleric 1st level named Midnight

Stormwolfe
March 15th, 2017, 02:25
Well it asked me for a vote and I said yes.... so I assumed I was in... it did label me as active.....but without any server information I was unable to get into the game. For some reason the discord link you supplied in the post on the FG calendar would not allow me in. So just wanted you to know I tried and did not just blow the game off... It's a bummer ... I was really looking forward to an extended campaign.

Updated: Thanks for coming to my rescue lol :)