PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mine of Phandelver Pre-Generated Characters

TMO
December 18th, 2015, 23:21
Forgive me if this is easy to find in this forum. I did a keyword search, but after rummaging through 8 pages of threads I came up empty so I'll post a potentially dumb question and ask others to kindly direct me where to go. :)

I'm going to be doing a one or two-session Lost Mine of Phandelver game over the next couple of Sundays with some people looking to get acquainted with D&D 5E and Fantasy Grounds. Clearly we won't get through all of this adventure, which is okay. I want to offer the players an opportunity to generate their own characters or use those that had come with the original boxed set. However, I can't seem to find the pre-generated characters anywhere. I wasn't sure if these were included, somehow, in the Fantasy Grounds DLC or if they can be downloaded for importing.

P.S. I am aware of several pre-generated characters that others have made available for quick starts, but I was hoping to get access to the characters provided by the original module.

Andraax
December 18th, 2015, 23:35
Is there a problem with just using the ones already included in the module?

TMO
December 18th, 2015, 23:55
Is there a problem with just using the ones already included in the module?

Maybe therein lies my problem. Where are they? Are you simply referring to the printed sheets that come in the boxed set (I also know they can be downloaded from WotC) or the module that I can download for Fantasy Grounds? I'm looking for the former already published in the latter. Does that make sense?

TMO
December 19th, 2015, 00:00
Maybe therein lies my problem. Where are they?

Smacks himself in the head Ah...found them. I didn't see your screen shot when I replied so I was totally clueless as to what you were suggesting. I have them. Thanks Andraax, this is exactly what I was wanting!

TMO
December 19th, 2015, 00:02
Smacks himself in the head Ah...found them. I didn't see your screen shot when I replied so I was totally clueless as to what you were suggesting. I have them. Thanks Andraax, this is exactly what I was wanting!

For what it is worth, this is my first time DMing this module through FG. I've DMed LMoP on a real table top and I have DMed using FG with other WotC modules...so I'm kind of experiencing a learning curve with this.

damned
December 19th, 2015, 02:19
This is also the first time PCs have been included in a module in this format so dont worry that you didnt find them without some assistance!