PDA

View Full Version : Alternate places to find Fantasy Grounds games

Grimbot
February 16th, 2005, 21:34
People are obviously using Fantasy Grounds...

...but they're also obviously not using this forum to find or set up games. I'm a guy without a regular gaming group who's interested in finding a Fantasy Grounds game to play (and eventually DMing my own). Any suggestions on where I should be looking? Google isn't turning up squat.

richvalle
February 16th, 2005, 21:49
Yeah, there is not much out there (yet). Most people seem to be using it to play with people they already knew.

You could try msd's web page but there is not really anything different there then here yet as the same small group of people use both sites.

His is at:
https://www.adventuresomedreams.com/index.php?

You might have to dm a game sooner then you thought! :)

rv

msd
February 16th, 2005, 22:55
You could try msd's web page but there is not really anything different there then here yet as the same small group of people use both sites.

Yeah...you guys have to help my change that! :D

richvalle
February 17th, 2005, 01:15

Heh, yeah. Let me rephrase that. Matts site has a lot of stuff that is not here but, so far, its the same people that show up to both. I'm sure things will change as time goes on... and adventuresomedreams becomes THE place to go for FG!

rv

msd
February 17th, 2005, 02:58

Heh, yeah. Let me rephrase that. Matts site has a lot of stuff that is not here but, so far, its the same people that show up to both. I'm sure things will change as time goes on... and adventuresomedreams becomes THE place to go for FG!

rv

Much better...your royalty check is in the mail. :D

Grimbot
February 17th, 2005, 06:17
Thanks guys. I'm checking it out as we speak...