PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5th Ed New Player

dmblackshire
December 18th, 2015, 00:52
Hello everyone,
I made up a character and I want to learn how things work so I can eventually run the games myself. I am available 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST M-F. But that is flexable. I will even take a limited role just to see some game play live. Can't wait to roll some dice!

Christopher Galifrey
Cleric Lvl 1

As the the screams become softer Christopher stops to turn around. His village a glow, burning from enemy arrows catching the straw houses a blaze. His eyes watering. Only a young man he is left with no one and only narrowly escapes himself. The enemy is a strong warlord who was denied his patronage in return for keeping the town safe. Safe from the tormentor not to doubt. With only the clothes on his back he makes his way down the path to unknown ends...

A strong willed individual with a fighting spirit. Christopher has been without family or homeland since he was driven away by war and famine nearly 10 years ago. He found his way with the order of Torm who took him in as an estranged young man. Though their teachings Christopher has aspired to become a true warrior of justice always serving for the greater good so that others can avoid being pushed from their homeland. Will he return to find his old life has disappeared or will he be able to save the memory of what once was? The road of knowing is paved with the blood of the warrior.

"Though the times are of an evil fate the strong must carry the weak out of the darkness, and into the light.

May Torm guide my strike and heal your wounds!"