PDA

View Full Version : LFM 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver, new-ish DM, lf newer players

summerssl
December 17th, 2015, 19:11
When: Saturdays 7:00-10:00 pm MST, see calendar linked below
FG license required: None (DM has Ultimate)
Voice chat: Google Hangouts to start with, will switch to Skype or TS if there are issues

We have a small group and would like to add two more players. We're all fairly new to 5e, having played mostly 4e and earlier editions. We're also new to online play, having played mostly play-by-post in the past. That means we may be a little shy at first about RP in real time, but we all really enjoy lighthearted RP. We're starting this Saturday and will complete character creation, get to know new folks, learn FG if necessary, and work out technical details.

I'm a non-traditional gamer (female over 40). I like to play cooperatively with players and I'm not bossy. I appreciate that in return. I expect players to act like adults, which means adult language is fine but bad behavior (sexist, real-world racist, etc.) in or out of character is not. 21 and over only, please.

For character creations, you may use Core PHB, Elemental Evil, and Sword Coast; all are available on DM server.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1741

Couvs
December 18th, 2015, 00:36
what's your plan over the holidays? I'm interested in playing through Phandelver, but I'll be away from Dec 24 through Jan 2 (not getting home until fairly late on Jan 2, past midnight EST). Will be open to just about any class that's needed, I'm interested in giving each one a shot.

summerssl
December 18th, 2015, 01:27
We now have 6 people (some are not on the calendar entry), so this group is full unless someone decides not to play.

I might start up a Wednesday night group as well, if there's interest. I have two friends who want to play then. That group would probably run from 5-7 pm Mountain time and would start in early January.

MerlinAmbrose
December 19th, 2015, 15:30
Interested in the Wednesday group, if you form it, and in the Saturday group should a vacancy arise. Will send a PM with details.

DePhule
December 20th, 2015, 02:03
May need help with google hangout not sure how to set it up, I do have TS.

DePhule
December 20th, 2015, 02:38
I am interested in a Wednesday game

Broba Fett
December 24th, 2015, 14:14
I'd like to join the possible Wednesday group if you'll accept someone who's new to everything here.

Skillkoil
December 27th, 2015, 02:11
I would be interested in the Wednesday group or if someone doesn't show up for the Sunday group. I can play at any time.

MTShorts
January 14th, 2016, 22:39
Looks like I discovered this one too late. Ah well. Hope your Saturday game goes well.