PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands Reloaded - Mini Sheet missing?

Ziek
December 16th, 2015, 11:06
I just started using Fantasy Grounds so maybe I am missing something obvious, but is the Mini Sheet functionality gone in the current version of the Deadlands Reloaded Extension?
The PDF documentation describes the button for it but I can't find it. The button for the Character Summary is there, but the "mini" button seems to be missing.

Skellan
December 16th, 2015, 12:01
I noticed this but presumed it just wasn't a feature of the deadlands ruleset. I am guessing it was one of the earlier rulesets. You are right though, it would be great to have the mini sheet available

Ziek
December 16th, 2015, 21:01
I noticed this but presumed it just wasn't a feature of the deadlands ruleset. I am guessing it was one of the earlier rulesets. You are right though, it would be great to have the mini sheet available
Since this feature is mentioned in the PDF documentation of the Deadlands Extension it must have been a feature at some point.

I fixed the issue on my end by editing the "dlr_charsheet_header.xml" file, which is part of "DeadlandsReloaded.ext". I borrowed the code for the minisheet from the Savage World Ruleset and now I have a shiny and fully functional "Mini" button in my Deadlands character sheets :D

phantomwhale
December 18th, 2015, 04:09
Huh, really - I'll take a look.

(P.s. I am getting all these bug reports in a list - thanks guys! Hoping I get a good chunk of time over Xmas to slam through them)

Skellan
December 18th, 2015, 13:30
Great, thanks

Skellan
January 10th, 2016, 16:18
Huh, really - I'll take a look.

(P.s. I am getting all these bug reports in a list - thanks guys! Hoping I get a good chunk of time over Xmas to slam through them)

Also we noticed that wild card bennies aren't appearing on the tracker. Is there any ETA on when you might get chance to look at the Deadlands ruleset?

Skellan
January 11th, 2016, 00:21
Sorry if that sounded snotty, I get that you are doing this voluntarily. I am just excited as I am having lots of fun with the Deadlands ruleset at the moment :)