PDA

View Full Version : Baldur's Gate Item Pack available now in the store.

ddavison
December 15th, 2015, 21:15
Item Lore Galore!
Steep your campaign in the deep Forgotten Realms lore of Baldur's Gate. Don't just include another longsword +1 in your treasure parcel. Instead, fill your loot with magical trinkets, weapon and armor that left an impact on the realms. The party's bard or sage can regale the party with how The Magma Bulwark was forged by the fire giant Varboti and offered as a gift for a Cormyrian general who made peace with his clan.
Be sure to read the disclaimers on the store page. These items have been enabled for use in your D&D 5E games, but you should modify them first to make sure they fit into your campaign the way you want and don't throw off the game balance too much. These were originally meant for a video game version of AD&D rules after all.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=BDBGITEMSFG

Zacchaeus
December 15th, 2015, 21:43
Excellent work, and they also work just dandy with the item Forge! Who's for some Ankheg Plate Mail +3 :)

And, ooh look there's Boo!

ddavison
December 15th, 2015, 22:06
Sort of. Some will probably work better than others.

Skellan
December 16th, 2015, 00:49
The books of lore are just cool

ddavison
December 16th, 2015, 00:56
Agreed. That was the main thing I was thinking of when I first pitched the idea to Beamdog. I like the item histories too, although translating the statistics to D&D fifth edition can be problematic.