PDA

View Full Version : Demo: I can't find the pop-up tutorial?

Aluvial
February 15th, 2005, 17:13
I downloaded the demo, and closed the tutorial to roll some dice.

Now I can't open it up again.

Is there a way to open up the tutorial and how do you do it?

Thanks,

Aluvial

Oh, good product from what I've seen so far....

Ged
February 15th, 2005, 18:14
In the main menu there is in the bottom a button labeled Quick Tutorial. You can access the tutorial from there. Uncheck the checkbox there to get the tutorial also when you actually launch the virtual tabletop.

Aluvial
February 15th, 2005, 19:08
Thanks, but where is the main menu. I'm afraid I've searched and can't find it.

Aluvial

Ged
February 15th, 2005, 19:12
Ah sorry, I mean the few options just after you've started the application. Main menu is admittably a bit grandiose name for that :P (There are options such as "Host a Game as a Gamemaster", "Join a Game as a Player,.... in the "main menu")

Aluvial
February 15th, 2005, 19:15
Thanks again... I found it.

Aluvial...

Aluvial
February 15th, 2005, 19:48
Hmmm, when I open the screen I can't move the window, and get to the tabletop beneath... in fact, when I move the tutorial window, it causes a pattern of Tutorial screens to show in the window, covering everything up.

So essentially, I can't implement the tutorial, with the tutorial open.

This isn't good. Even if I could remember the entire tutorial information after I close the window, I still may want to go back and look at it again after I try out what the tutorial is teaching me about. If I do, I have to exit the program, click on the box, uncheck the tutorial does not start at startup box, and then read the next step in the process...

VERY TEDIOUS.

Anyhow, that's the way it is now. Perhaps it will be fixed so that it is more user friendly in the future... I'll come back and try the program out later...

Thanks for helping so far.

Aluvial