PDA

View Full Version : Player LF Early Afternoon Weekend Game.

steelelfknight
December 13th, 2015, 20:04
Start with LFG so people can see at first glance you are not posting a game for others to join, but that you are looking for a game or group.
Then, the number of players you have. Some people are looking for just themselves, others have a small group already that want to play together.
Time of Day and days you are available as well as Time Zone. You can go into greater detail in the post but put basics in the Title to save others time.
Lastly, if you have a preferred game system or specific adventure you would like to play, mention that here if you have the room in the Title.

Ok, now onto the post.

FG License: Standard Licence
Time Zone: North America MST
Day(s) Saturday or Sunday
Term: Long Term
Voice: Skype or Teamspeak or what ever free voice program you wish to use.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder or DnD 5e
Game System Experience: Just got into Pathfinder and still learning the rules. Have play in a 5e campaign and know the rules well.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Though I have not used it online yet I am kind of familiar with FG.

Character Type Preferred: I generally play melee based characters (fighters rogues and monks mostly) but I can play the other classes.

About me: Greetings and Salutations to my future GM. I have been playing Pen and Paper RPGs for about 20 years now and through out those years I have some good experiences and some bad.What I am looking for in a game is something of a 50/50 of combat and RP. I prefer to play during the weekend in the early afternoon MST (11AM-4PM Mountain Standard Time) I can play on other days during the daytime, Just ask me abut that. Thank you for your time and hopefully you can consider me as a player.