PDA

View Full Version : Change payment...

blade36
December 12th, 2015, 08:14
Hello!

I have the following question:
I want to buy a subscription. But because I don't own a credit Card, the payment will go over the PayPal account of my girlfriend. When I then own a credit Card, can I Change the PayPal account to my own?
Or can I buy by myself a new licence (subscription or normal license) with my PayPal account, Change this license in Fantasy grounds and still own the modules, that I have bought so far?

Thanks for answering the questions and greetings from Germany.

ddavison
December 12th, 2015, 08:28
The subscription will show up in our system as being linked to your girlfriend's email address, but you can use it on your system without issue. Any DLC you purchase will be linked to your account here on the forums. When you want to switch the account over, you can cancel the sub from your GF's Paypal account and start a new sub from your own Paypal account. You will get a new license key that you will use to replace the old one. Then re-run a Check for Updates and it will redownload your account purchases and link it with your account again.

blade36
December 12th, 2015, 08:36
Thanks for the very fast answers. It's really amazing how fast and nice here the answers are.