PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D5e

hendogvg
December 12th, 2015, 01:44
I am looking for a group for D&D5E currently. I have played D&D and AD&D and am familier with the 5E ruleset and FG. I would love to play just about anytime at this moment. Please message me if I am what you are looking for. I am pretty much available whenever, and in the CST

damned
December 12th, 2015, 04:57
Hey hendogvg. Welcome. It would be helpful to also post what timezone you are in and what days and times you can play.
You will also have a much better result if you post in threads where a GM announces a game or by contacting the GMs directly.
Games are advertised often but fill up very quickly in many cases.

Asturcan
December 13th, 2015, 19:59
Hi hendogvg,

Welcome to FG. I’m also an old AD&D 2nd Ed player and new to FG. I’m trying to put together a group for this Xmas. Would you be available after the 24th December? I would like to do LMoP during Xmass holydays and see if we could find an ideal time slot for all and continue play.

AsturCan

hendogvg
December 13th, 2015, 21:58
yes I would be available unless something changes like I get a job or something LOL

hendogvg
December 13th, 2015, 22:14
I would like to add I would also be interested in some adventure league games as well on FG, I do already have a DCI number

Asturcan
December 16th, 2015, 12:31
Take a look at this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27292-LFP-Need-4-Players-during-Xmas-holidays-24th-6th-Weekdays-Morning-CET-Spain-5E-LMoP

AsturCan