PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group (UK EU EST) D&D 5e

M00g
December 11th, 2015, 20:28
Hi, I played lots of AD&D when I was younger and would love to get back into it. I recently bought the 5e Players Handbook and I'd like to get back into the descriptive roleplay type adventures.

I've recently bought Fantasy Grounds on Steam and I've created and I want to play an Elf Ranger character but I don't mind the character or system I play, I'd just like to play.

It just seems that there's no UK interest on here. Please prove me wrong and inundate me with campaigns

Regards
M00g

damned
December 11th, 2015, 23:15
Hi M00g and welcome. There is plenty of UK (and other EU) timezone games going on. More likely you will have to seek them out than the other way around though. Visit daily and apply to any games that match your criteria. Have fun.

Skellan
December 12th, 2015, 01:21
I am a UK gm :) If you want a taster I have a one shot running tomorrow at noon.

M00g
December 12th, 2015, 19:48
Thank you Damned I will try to do better on my investigation check next time :)

I missed the one shot I'm afraid Skellan but I'd like to be involved in a future event.

Skellan
December 12th, 2015, 19:52
check this out mate
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27238-The-incomplete-Breakfast-One-shot

Asturcan
December 13th, 2015, 19:48
Hello M00g,

Welcome to FG. I’m also an old AD&D 2nd Ed player and new to FG. I’m trying to put together a group for this Xmas. Would you be available after the 24th December? I would like to do LMoP during Xmass holydays and see if we could find an ideal time slot for all and continue play.

AsturCan