PDA

View Full Version : Iron Gods AP (Sunday mornings GMT +8)

yeknom
December 11th, 2015, 09:40
FG License:GM has Ultimate License
Game System:Pathfinder

Time Zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Day of week and time: Sunday mornings 7am -10 am. This is the schedule 80% of the time but sometimes it changes, if it does everyone knows in advance.
Planned Frequency:Weekly (with given breaks for extended holidays)
Term:Long term (table top group that transitioned to FG)

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 40/60 Heavy Combat, the players have so far been in a real go get em mode.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have three players and one part time player, need 2-3 more players.
Character starting level & equipment: 5th level with standard starting gold
Character restrictions: Core Classes with unchained Barbarian, Monk and Rogue
Link to Game Calendar Page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1748

Details of your scenario: Iron Gods AP
* This is the remnant of a tabletop group that moved to Fantasy Grounds very recently.
* Players need to be friendly, patient and willing to deal with whatever comes up.
* All players are well over thirty and are not up for any rules lawyering, min/maxers or people who are out for anything more than a good time.
* Players should be responsible adults who are prompt for games (or if the need arises, to notify others that they will miss a game/be late to arrive).
* Players should have whatsapp and be willing to discuss downtime there as well as game scheduling/changes via texting through whatsapp.
* Adult language is accepted but should be kept to a minimum as it usually doesn't add much to the game.
* Your character must be able to function within the party without it being a hassle for everyone else involved.
* Just now beginning the 2nd book.
* Players should not be too familiar with the AP.
* Interested players should pm me.

yeknom
December 11th, 2015, 15:48
No longer full, in need of 1-2 more players.

yeknom
December 23rd, 2015, 05:28
Our group recently lost a player to the "I'm getting married soon" scenario and as a result we are once again looking for one more player. If you are interested, please message me here for details.

Wubs
December 23rd, 2015, 06:04
I am currently one of the players in this group and can add to the description above.

We have a good easy-going group of 4 core players and 1 GM.
3 of us are based in Hong Kong, 1 in Philippines, and 1 in China.

Currently we have just finished book 1 of Iron Gods, and starting out on book 2.
Our core group consists of a fighter, bard, wizard and cleric.

Looking for one more regular player to help round out the party.

damned
December 23rd, 2015, 10:43
Our group recently lost a player to the "I'm getting married soon" scenario and as a result we are once again looking for one more player. If you are interested, please message me here for details.

Oh man - he needs to learn to set some expectations - at least he needs to learn to set the right expectations :)

yeknom
December 24th, 2015, 15:02
Oh man - he needs to learn to set some expectations - at least he needs to learn to set the right expectations :)

That he does.

cover me!
December 29th, 2015, 03:58
Hi all!
I play in this group and it's a lot of fun. We're very open to newbies to FG and RPG in general.
If you have any questions about the GM, other players etc... feel free to PM me :)

yeknom
December 30th, 2015, 03:42
Still looking for 1-2 more players to round out the group.

yeknom
January 1st, 2016, 06:43
Bump

yeknom
January 3rd, 2016, 10:54
Game time changed to Sunday mornings only and group needs 1-3 more players.

yeknom
January 13th, 2016, 13:27
Game full at 5. Room for one more only if they fit the group really well.

SumoOnion
January 13th, 2016, 18:32
Hey, I'm interested in this. But because of the timezone would have me playing from midnight to 3 am I won't be able to play every 4th week because of work.
However if that isn't a problem then I would love to get a chance at this!

yeknom
February 4th, 2016, 13:04
Looking for one long term player.

yeknom
February 7th, 2016, 14:52
Bump, looking for one more long term player.

yeknom
February 16th, 2016, 13:01
Looking for 2 more players to give the group six total players. Standard 15 point buy, Core Rules and the Iron Gods Player's Guide. If you are interested go to the Game Calendar and apply, then contact me.

yeknom
February 20th, 2016, 11:40
Looking for 1-2 more to round out the group.

yeknom
February 21st, 2016, 03:11
Group beginning book 3 of the Iron Gods Adventure Path on the 28th of February. We are looking for 1-2 more players to round out the party.