PDA

View Full Version : Image Issue

Seananigans
December 11th, 2015, 05:18
Not really sure where best to post this:

I'm having a strange image issue. I'm running LMoP for my guys, and they're in Thundertree, and I tried to show them an image for the Twig Blights, but no matter what I try, the image is coming up just grey. I've checked about 20 other random monster images from the MM, and all came up no problem, but I can't get that Blights image to load anything but grey, no matter where I pull it from (Twig, Needle or Vine).

Suggestions?

Griogre
December 11th, 2015, 08:45
Could be an error just in that module for just that monster, probably a bad link. Post it in the 5E bug report sticky.

Trenloe
December 13th, 2015, 18:23
Is it grey for the GM or just for the players when you share it?

Zacchaeus
December 13th, 2015, 18:55
Not really sure where best to post this:

I'm having a strange image issue. I'm running LMoP for my guys, and they're in Thundertree, and I tried to show them an image for the Twig Blights, but no matter what I try, the image is coming up just grey. I've checked about 20 other random monster images from the MM, and all came up no problem, but I can't get that Blights image to load anything but grey, no matter where I pull it from (Twig, Needle or Vine).

Suggestions?

Indeed, it is an issue just with that link in that module. It's on the list of bug reports for fixing.

Edit: It is working directly from the MM.

Seananigans
December 17th, 2015, 00:15
Just re-checked this issue, I still can't pull up the Blights image from ANY source. Not the MM library module, not the LMoP module, anything. They're all just grey images.

I will add, in my Thursday game where I'm a player, the GM had no problem linking me his Blights image, when I asked him to check it. It showed up fine.

/boggle

Trenloe
December 17th, 2015, 05:34
Just re-checked this issue, I still can't pull up the Blights image from ANY source. Not the MM library module, not the LMoP module, anything. They're all just grey images.
MM works fine for me, but the LMoP NPC shows a grey image.

Try it in a brand new 5E campaign to see if the MM image works.

Seananigans
December 18th, 2015, 23:56
Ok, a fresh campaign's image worked fine. What's going on, then? How do I fix the image in my established campaign? (Note, again, it's broken from all sources in my campaign).

Griogre
December 19th, 2015, 01:40
You need to revert to the base module for that image/link. Right click the image link and tell it to revert.

Seananigans
December 19th, 2015, 03:15
You need to revert to the base module for that image/link. Right click the image link and tell it to revert.

I tried that, I couldn't find a dialog that had that option. Hmm...

Trenloe
December 19th, 2015, 04:53
Go to module activation and right-click on the MM module - select "revert changes".

Seananigans
December 19th, 2015, 14:45
Ok, just tried that, still grey images :(

Trenloe
December 19th, 2015, 18:16
Ok, just tried that, still grey images :(
After you've reverted changes on the MM this will just revert changes for that module. Immediately after reverting changes on the MM, open the creature from the MM library (not from LMOP or anywhere else) and open the image from the "Other" tab in that creature.

Seananigans
December 19th, 2015, 19:45
After you've reverted changes on the MM this will just revert changes for that module. Immediately after reverting changes on the MM, open the creature from the MM library (not from LMOP or anywhere else) and open the image from the "Other" tab in that creature.

Yar, did exactly that. It was grey.