PDA

View Full Version : Behold 'er the MAP!

gqwebb
December 11th, 2015, 02:35
Three feet by four feet glory! I was so happy that WOTC released this map by Mike Schley (https://mikeschley.zenfolio.com/p856083253) I am so happy with the price and quality from Major Banner only $17 And it is beautiful! (www.majorbanner.com/product/custom-vinyl-banners/ )1212812129

JohnD
December 11th, 2015, 02:52
Man that beholder might make Elminster go three rounds before dying.

gqwebb
December 11th, 2015, 03:09
Yes the beholder is sweet! All them eyes lighting up your Christmas;).

damned
December 11th, 2015, 10:33
Three feet by four feet glory! I was so happy that WOTC released this map by Mike Schley (https://mikeschley.zenfolio.com/p856083253) I am so happy with the price and quality from Major Banner only $17 And it is beautiful! (www.majorbanner.com/product/custom-vinyl-banners/ )1212812129

crikey thats good value!

LordValerius
December 11th, 2015, 12:14
Slightly confused....Did you buy the map from M Schley and then have it made into a vinyl? or..? Both those links leave me with questions...LOL Hmmm...I seem to have a Hi Res version of that map in jpg format....Just use that and have the vinyl made, I assume...?

gqwebb
December 11th, 2015, 19:18
Slightly confused....Did you buy the map from M Schley and then have it made into a vinyl? or..? Both those links leave me with questions...LOL Hmmm...I seem to have a Hi Res version of that map in jpg format....Just use that and have the vinyl made, I assume...?

Yes used the map from https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/map-faerün and major banner did me up right. For a standard 2' by 3' it is only 8 something.

Thoruk
January 3rd, 2016, 12:14
This Map looks fantastic.
So as it is a vinyl map, you should be able to write on it with a wet erase marker right?

How about the sturdiness?
Does it tare easily or you think it will last quite some game sessions and transports?

gqwebb
January 3rd, 2016, 15:07
This Map looks fantastic.
So as it is a vinyl map, you should be able to write on it with a wet erase marker right?

How about the sturdiness?
Does it tare easily or you think it will last quite some game sessions and transports?

This is tough stuff and have been using it as my game table cover and it is great, have not tried markers on it but it wipes up fine.

JRedmond-pending deletion
January 4th, 2016, 16:46
FYI it's not quote as cheap as indicated, I just ordered mine as well and it came to $37 with the cheapest shipping option. I live in Massachusetts. I still think it's worth it because I'll get a lot of use out of it but shipping was a killer.

gqwebb
January 7th, 2016, 23:06
Sorry I stopped buy and picked mine for a sweet deal. But all are welcome to come by ATL any time.

JRedmond-pending deletion
January 8th, 2016, 14:02
Next time I'll have you drive it over to me. ;) I just got mine yesterday, pretty quick turnaround time and this thing is incredible. Definitely worth the money. My player's are going to freak when they see this thing.

Sorry I stopped buy and picked mine for a sweet deal. But all are welcome to come by ATL any time.