PDA

View Full Version : Hoard of the Dragon Queen

ransolot
December 11th, 2015, 02:32
Hey everyone. So today I noticed that when I tried to load up the "Raider Camp (Player)" map in the Hoard of the Dragon Queen module, it gives me an error and doesn't load the map. DM version loads just fine, but not player version. Thanks!

Zacchaeus
December 11th, 2015, 12:06
What error do you get? Is this the only map in HotDQ that it happens with? Have you tried in a completely new campaign to see if the problem still persists? How long since you last opened the map and are you fully updated to v 3.1.5?

Moon Wizard
December 11th, 2015, 19:56
I just tried accessing the map from the Images & Maps section, and the link in the story "E02-03-00 The Camp" entry. It was working for me.

Can you try reverting the module data by right clicking on the module entry in the Module Activation window (accessible via Library sidebar button, then Modules button), and then selecting the Revert Changes option?

Regards,
JPG

ransolot
December 12th, 2015, 01:45
I tried the Revert Changes and that didn't correct the issue. It is happening from the story entry section as well as the maps and images section. It is only happening on my laptop for some reason. Desktop seems to load it up just fine. So far it is the only map I have found a problem with. I have attached an image of the error that pops up when I try to click the map open.

Moon Wizard
December 12th, 2015, 01:48
Looks like something might have got corrupted in the save. You can delete the content.dat file in the FG data directory (accessed via folder button on launcher), and run a new Update to download a fresh copy.

Regards,
JPG

ransolot
December 12th, 2015, 03:18
That didn't work either... :(

Moon Wizard
December 12th, 2015, 05:24
Can you walk me exactly through the steps you are going through to access the map once you load into your campaign?

Thanks,
JPG

ransolot
December 12th, 2015, 19:00
Well, won't much matter at this point. I got pissed at my laptop (for other reasons too) and wiped the damn thing last night, lol. So, after I do a full install and try it again, I'll give it a go again and see what's up. Thanks for the help all!