PDA

View Full Version : Black Waters 5E Saturday 12th December 12pm (Midday) GMT

Skellan
December 10th, 2015, 22:22
The Pathfinder Society seeks the ancient ruby ring of the salamander and it falls to a team of Pathfinders to find it. Last seen in the Tri-Towers Yard, a once elite academy for the youth of Absalom, the ruby ring is now lost in the Drownyard, all that remains of Tri-Towers after it was destroyed a decade ago in the great quake. The Pathfinders must risk the strange black ichors and salty brine to find their prize—will they risk their very souls as well?

FG License: Ultimate license, so its free for anyone to play.
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: GMT (UTC)
Day of week and time: Saturday 12th December 12pm Midday GMT. In future, I will run other scenarios whenever I have time. They will most likely be GMT friendly times but could be on any day. I aim to run something at least fortnightly.

Planned Frequency: This scenario will be completed in one session
Term: I will run more scenarios in future so you will be able to level up and play your character again.

Text or Voice: Voice, though I like players to use chat for descriptions and banter etc.
Voice software used: Teamspeak 3. Teamspeak: ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers

Roleplay & Combat mix: This one is combat heavy, though I encourage everyone to roleplay their characters
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 to 6
New character starting level & equipment: Characters start at level 1.
You can pick any of the pre gens that are built using the Players Handbook on this thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...yer-characters.
While your character is level 1-4 you can rebuild at anytime, transferring xp and loot to your new character. You can't do this once you hit level 5 though.
Alternatively, you can make a character from scratch. New characters are built using 27 point buy and only use options from the players handbook please.
Character restrictions: Only use content from the players handbook. No evil alignments please.

You will play a member of the pathfinder society, a large organisation of explorers and loreseekers. In each scenario you will be given a mission to complete, you will be paid a flat rate in gold for your services, plus any loot that isn't the mission objective. Loot will be sold and the money divided equally between the characters. Magic items will be assigned in a similar fashion to how the adventurer's league does it.

You will need to work as a team to complete the missions. This is a team game so no killing each other. Play nice, I just want this to be fun.

New players are welcome, though please familiarize yourself with the basics of FG and 5E. There are brilliant guides and videos out there

If you want to play, please sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1734) and post below to confirm the character you would like to play.

If you have any questions, just let me know in the thread.

Monkn
December 11th, 2015, 01:53
Posting for joining if able will be going fighter(tank) for this

sctorchwoodfan
December 11th, 2015, 04:12
I would like to join.... I am interested in the pregen gnome warlock character.

Bazzybazz
December 11th, 2015, 04:24
i would like to join if this is a long adventure

Skellan
December 11th, 2015, 04:30
Welcome everyone. This mission will be completed in one session (approx 4 hours). I will run more scenarios in future at various times depending when I am able.

Hermundure
December 11th, 2015, 08:36
Hi Skellan, I have to double check but I think the timespot is free for me so I assign for one spot :-)

Edit: It will be Human Fighter again :-)

damned
December 11th, 2015, 10:10
i would like to join if this is a long adventure

This is a conversion of a Pathfinder Society mission - these are mostly one shot sessions (often a longish session though!).

Skellan
December 11th, 2015, 10:57
Yes, this will all be completed in one session (under 4 hours).

This session is now full. If you have signed up and discover you can't make it that's fine, but please let me know so I can fill your spot.

sctorchwoodfan
December 12th, 2015, 04:49
Sorry, I can't make this session now. There is a spot open now.

Skellan
December 12th, 2015, 10:59
No worries, thanks for letting me know. There is a spot available for this session now.

The server is up until the game start if anyone needs it

Skellan
December 12th, 2015, 15:32
Thanks for playing everyone - see you next time :)

daemonos
December 12th, 2015, 15:34
Lovely lovely lovely !!!!

Great DM playing with great Adventurers!!
Can't wait for next time!

Cheers!!!

Monkn
December 12th, 2015, 15:38
Great Fun Great DM look forward to the next one