PDA

View Full Version : PFS #7-10 The Consortium Compact

xazil
December 10th, 2015, 00:50
The Aspis Consortium pays well, but few can stand its underhanded tactics for long. One operative fed up with the Consortium's practices has contacted the Pathfinder Society with a tempting offer: assist her in leaving the organization, and she will supply the Society with years of insider intelligence about their longstanding rival. It's up to the PCs to navigate Diobel—a proud town run by cutthroat smugglers—earn the defector's trust, and deal a telling blow to their Aspis foes.

"The Consortium Compact" is an evergreen, replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the Pathfinder Society, the Isle of Kortos, and one of the Society's longstanding rivals.

Calendar for signups https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1733

Please post your interest below along with portrait / XML / previous chronicle or starting gold if fresh character.

Also please note if you wish to play Core or not.

bigboom
December 10th, 2015, 01:26
I'm up for it! I'd prefer standard rather than core, but I'm flexible.

If standard, I've got a new level 1 rogue or level 2 swashbuckler.

If core, I've got a level 2 ranger.

Will see what others are up for playing.

Xazil, you've got two dates listed on the calendar. Does that mean you're offering it up two more times? Or you're offering one of two possible dates? Or you expect this scenario to require two sessions to complete?

xazil
December 10th, 2015, 01:47
I was thinking of seeing which date was more popular but realized that I can't fully commit to the later date so I have removed it for now.

It should only take 1 session, but the scenario is paced and driven by the players and so I have run into time issues so far which I am more aware of now.

kwarner1986
December 10th, 2015, 08:13
Holy Moly 2am. Screw it! I've got quite a cast of characters to bring along in both core and non-core.

Vhok
December 10th, 2015, 08:57
signed up, no idea what most of this stuff is though so just tell me what to bring

xazil
December 10th, 2015, 09:50
No problem Vhok, welcome aboard ��

bigboom
December 10th, 2015, 14:36
If everyone else has no specific preferences, then I'd prefer to bring my level 2 swashbuckler. Kwarner, Vhok, what do you think?

kwarner1986
December 10th, 2015, 15:05
If everyone else has no specific preferences, then I'd prefer to bring my level 2 swashbuckler. Kwarner, Vhok, what do you think?
That's fine, I'm adaptive to what characters bring. Speaking of which, here's the list:

Non-Core
Victoria Quincy - Elf Wizard 2 - All Knowledge Skills, No face skills, Supportive Magic
Rose Whitehall - Human Bloodrager 1 / Paladin 1 - High Single Target Damage, Face Skills, Ability to use CLWs (Follower of Sarenrae)
Jathal Starfire - Elf Wizard 1 - Blaster Wizard, Some Knowledge Skills
Ruby Reed - Human Paladin 1 - Reach Fighter, Face Skills, Ability to use CLW (Follower of Shelyn)

Core
Viola Farshot - Fighter 1 - Longbow using Fighter, High Damage
Luxanna White - Cleric 1 - Positive Energy Damaging Cleric, Face Skills (Follower of Iomedae)

cmdisc
December 10th, 2015, 19:24
A Swashbuckler along would mean PFS Standard. So CORE would be out. Viola and Luxanna would have to find other missions in their alternate universe. :)

kwarner1986
December 10th, 2015, 19:33
He mentioned a Level 2 Ranger in core, so I figure I give him all my options.

xazil
December 10th, 2015, 21:19
Looks like non-Core might be best for the moment then. Vhok you have a preference? If there are only three players I can bring a pre-gen along to round out what the party is missing.

bigboom
December 11th, 2015, 16:43
Here are my swashbuckler's files!

He's pretty much a front-line melee fighter. Has face skills a little knowledge.

Metzik
December 11th, 2015, 20:13
I'd like to tag along... Not very good at character creation, rules or leveling. I'll post a character and wonder if it's possible to use it.
I have tried to level up. Are there any restrictions when choosing a Rage Power for level 2 Barbarian? Can I choose from books other than the Core Rule book?

bigboom
December 12th, 2015, 09:00
Yay! Looks like we've got a few more sign-ups!

xazil
December 12th, 2015, 23:41
I'd like to tag along... Not very good at character creation, rules or leveling. I'll post a character and wonder if it's possible to use it.
I have tried to level up. Are there any restrictions when choosing a Rage Power for level 2 Barbarian? Can I choose from books other than the Core Rule book?

Not all are PFS legal and some aren't for level 2s. You can take things from other books as long as you own the book per normal PFS rules.

Reincarnation
December 13th, 2015, 00:31
Can I join? We play @ 3:30 am that is perfect for me

xazil
December 13th, 2015, 04:33
Can I join? We play @ 3:30 am that is perfect for me

Sorry, currently we are full at 6 players. If you wish to post your files then if there is a no show you would be first alternate.

bigboom
December 13th, 2015, 06:57
I know we're just about to start, but I'm going to upload my brand new level 1 rogue XML anyways, just in case the party composition requires a rogue instead of a swashbuckler (yes, he's Sabi's twin brother..). See you in a few minutes!

xazil
December 13th, 2015, 23:02
Good game all, thanks for coming along. :)

bigboom
December 18th, 2015, 00:28
Xazil, just checking. You're still working through the chronicles for this one, right? If so, no rush!

bigboom
December 19th, 2015, 18:56
Hey Xazil, I should have asked you earlier while we were in HG's game. Just checking if you're still working through the chronicles for this one?

xazil
December 20th, 2015, 03:52
Yes, sorry for the delays. I am working my way through them. You should get it by email or I will PM you asking for an address.

bigboom
December 20th, 2015, 03:57
No problem! Just making sure they weren't sent out but I missed them. Thanks!