PDA

View Full Version : New DMG Cool! I did this...

rob2e
December 9th, 2015, 04:34
Although it crashed the servers because of excitement (a good thing?) since we had to cancel our game tonight, I did this instead with the FORGE.

Made a potion of healing and love. DMs can give it out, party member unknowingly drinks it for a heal, BAM! 2d4 + 2 and fall in love with a member of your party. Hilarious!

gqwebb
December 9th, 2015, 05:24
Ok, I am missing how to get to the forge. I have looked and looked. and search:confused:

So the wiki is the way...
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/5E_Item_Sheet

To access the Forge click on the Items menu button and then on the icon in the top right of the window which opens.

Thanks Me ...12083

Skellan
December 9th, 2015, 07:51
DMs can give it out, party member unknowingly drinks it for a heal, BAM! 2d4 + 2 and fall in love with a member of your party. Hilarious![/QUOTE]
I like the cut of your jib :)

Perhaps we could make a community sticky or something with our cool creations?

spite
December 9th, 2015, 08:39
Literally did this tonight. Love it!

rob2e
December 9th, 2015, 19:08
Imagine the possibilities. Muhuhahaha!

The Rouse
December 9th, 2015, 21:18
That's awesome! I agree, lets create a thread for all of the evil DMs to post their diabolical creations.

Thoruk
January 3rd, 2016, 12:19
Love it!
/Vote for "DM creations Thread"

JohnD
January 3rd, 2016, 16:51
People are forgetting about the potion miscibility table.

Skellan
January 3rd, 2016, 18:07
there's a table for that?

Zacchaeus
January 3rd, 2016, 18:10
there's a table for that?

It's in the DMG. Open the DMG, click on tables and search for potion.

Skellan
January 3rd, 2016, 22:31
that's just cool

PopinFRESH
January 5th, 2016, 16:31
Although it crashed the servers because of excitement (a good thing?) since we had to cancel our game tonight, I did this instead with the FORGE.

Made a potion of healing and love. DMs can give it out, party member unknowingly drinks it for a heal, BAM! 2d4 + 2 and fall in love with a member of your party. Hilarious!

Hmm... It seems that you may have tried similar concoctions in the forge about 8 times before this creation... I'd suggest you rename it more scientifically and call it "Love Potion: No.9". No one will suspect a thing with a name like that! ;)

-PopinFRESH

rob2e
January 5th, 2016, 18:35
I like your idea, but in fact, this was my first creation.