PDA

View Full Version : Am I Able to Purchase and Redeem Multiple FG Gift Certs. for Myself

jajen2003
December 8th, 2015, 21:37
So I see the 5e DMG just came out. Super excited. I can't afford it just yet, but is it possible to purchase multiple small gift certificates for myself and then redeem them all once I have enough?

ddavison
December 8th, 2015, 23:24
I had to dig a bit to find this, but it appears that you can use multiple gift certificates.

It looks like you can use more than one on a single purchase. Any remaining funds stay with you on your PayPal account for use on future purchases.

From the PayPal Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions:
https://www.paypal.com/rcterms

Redeeming Gift Certificates

In order to redeem your Gift Certificate you must have a PayPal account. You can create a PayPal account HERE or at the time of redemption.
Your Gift Certificate can be used solely to pay for items sold on Merchant’s website. To redeem the value associated with your Gift Certificate you will be required to provide your Gift Certificate code during the checkout process.
You cannot redeem this Gift Certificate at any other merchant or for cash.
You cannot redeem this Gift Certificate at this Merchant’s in-person store – you can only redeem it on the Merchant’s website.
Any unused value will remain on your Gift Certificate until spent.
If the amount of your order exceeds the value remaining on the Gift Certificate, you will be required to pay for the balance using PayPal.
You may use more than one Gift Certificate at a time.
For security purposes, you may be required to enter credit card or bank account information before you can redeem the Gift Certificate.