PDA

View Full Version : Dragonlance

waylorn
December 8th, 2015, 05:10
Ive converted most of the old dragonlance modules before 3.5 into 3.5 and they are ready to play, I have 2 players already and need 2 more atleast, The campaign will start at VOL1 Dragons of despair and move on from there.If you are interested let me know. I have teamspeak but cannot talk as I have to play at work, I work for 24 hours so no big deal there just that I have to reply to you're voice with text.

I also have modules for the age of Mortals if anyone is interested in that also.I have 2 players for this also and could use 2 more

FG License:Full
Game System:3.5

Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time:any, it will vary depending on when I work and the group
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Frequency: i.e. Weekly
Term: i.e. Long term

Text or Voice: i.e. Text, and voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50,
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 2 players, need 2-4 more, etc.
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 5
Character restrictions: i.e. Only core races and classes, any dragonlance

Details of your scenario:
Link to Gamecalendar page:

kwarner1986
December 8th, 2015, 15:18
What's up neighbor to the south. I would be interested in joining, depends on the day of the week. I'm open on Tuesday and Thursday after work which is 7pm US EST.

waylorn
December 8th, 2015, 16:49
I Work and can run a group 1 day out of 3, I wok one day then off 2 so if you like you can make a character and well figure out when to play after that. I'm pretty flexable, but sometimes have to leave for a few min to a few hours depending if I have to work but m usually good for most of the night. Ill pm you

kwarner1986
December 8th, 2015, 17:13
Sounds good is your campaign open to a paladin? What are the other building rules? Rolling for stats? point buy? Standard lvl 5 gold?

Naughtydread
December 8th, 2015, 17:49
Greetings I am interested in playing a sorcerer for this campaign. Do you still have any room?

Whispers
December 9th, 2015, 11:03
Depending on day\time I would be interested in joining.

waylorn
December 10th, 2015, 04:33
the days and times will vary depending on the group, I'm pretty flexable so its no trouble

waylorn
December 12th, 2015, 20:11
ill be on most of the day today, pm me or find me on TS and ill send an address to log on and creat a character or talk about game time.

waylorn
December 14th, 2015, 05:40
Link for apps
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1735

waylorn
January 3rd, 2016, 01:48
Game tonight...now, it is still in the starting stages so all are welcome just pm me or meet me in the teamspeak.

CelticKnight
January 3rd, 2016, 17:28
Sir,

I am interested in your game. I would like to play a Dragonlance race: Kapak or Minotaur (As detailed in the DL Campaign Setting Book) as a Barbarian or Fighter. If not maybe a half-elf or elf as Mystic or Cleric. I can play today at any time or any days you have open. I am very flexible based upon the parties needs as well. I am in several campaigns on roll20 and have over 15 years of experience playing AD&D and D&D.

nmex23
January 3rd, 2016, 17:59
If its 3.5, im deffinitally in, as long as play times can coincide. No one ever plays 3.5 anymore so im looking forward to a game. :) send me a PM if interested.

waylorn
January 26th, 2016, 20:56
Tonight at 9pm EST I'm hosting a game, the usual player that is important to the game hasn't shown for awhile and I need someone to take his place for good if he doesn't reply soon. You can make the character if you like a lvl6 cleric stats can be 22 point buy or roll ounce we are in the game and max hp at 1st lvl. Basic equipment, magic items will be given ounce in game, you can PM me if interested or ill be on the TS at 8pm EST. Thanks

Squeekit
January 26th, 2016, 21:50
*raises hand*

Me, me, pick me! I would like to play.

I have played a few fantasy sessions but am still a novice, but am learning quickly. I am also newish to D&D, but never fear! I catch on quickly.

JohnD
January 27th, 2016, 17:16
You appear to have no room left in the inn... good for you. Hope you get up and running/established.

waylorn
January 30th, 2016, 01:25
Player needed, I'm hosting a long running game, tonight at 9est I need 1-2 more dedicated players, if interested join on TS or pm thanks.

JohnD
January 30th, 2016, 01:34
Your calendar page is still set to private or not accepting players, so nobody can see anything when they follow your link.

Dorthan
January 30th, 2016, 04:53
Thanks for having me, hope to see you folks next time.

Vespa
February 17th, 2016, 14:39
Waylorn,

If a spot ever opens for this one let me know. Thanks!

waylorn
February 18th, 2016, 16:01
there is spots open in the game, I have 4 dedicated players but could use 1-2 more for sure, ill open the game so you can apply. thanks. Don't know if it matter but the next game will be in 5e to see how we like it. I will accept most classes but am in need badly of a cleric or a fighter type. there are pre generated characters also.

Vespa
February 18th, 2016, 16:54
I'd be happy to play either. I'll pm you.