PDA

View Full Version : Force Player Load

Danimal66
December 7th, 2015, 23:36
Is there no option for force player load in the 5E set? I want to force my players to load the PHB off my Ultimate license but I only see allow and block.

Moon Wizard
December 7th, 2015, 23:38
The Force Load option was removed because it could cause player instances to crash when used incorrectly. We are revisiting this capability for the next major release, but that is still some time away.

Your players can still open the module themselves through the Library, once it is allowed on your side.

Regards,
JPG

Seananigans
December 7th, 2015, 23:58
Regarding the loading of things by my players now post-change, if they load it once, will it remember that for all subsequent sessions, or will they have to manually load the PHB (and whatever else, EE, etc) every single week anew?

Trenloe
December 8th, 2015, 00:00
Regarding the loading of things by my players now post-change, if they load it once, will it remember that for all subsequent sessions, or will they have to manually load the PHB (and whatever else, EE, etc) every single week anew?
As long as the players don't clear their player cache then it will remember the data from the last time they connected.

Seananigans
December 8th, 2015, 00:15
Excellent, thanks!