PDA

View Full Version : [GM] [PF] Wrath of the Righteous - Friday Nights, 8PM-12AM EST

jasonthelamb
December 7th, 2015, 02:43
FG License: GM has Ultimate License
Game System: Pathfinder, Mythic

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Day of week and time: Friday, 8PM EST - 12 AM EST.
If new game, planned start date: When we have a full group.
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long term, plan on doing Reign of Winter next.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: TeamSpeak 3

Roleplay & Combat mix: I would like to incorporate roleplay, 50/50 sounds like a good mix, but I do reward XP (and other rewards) based on roleplay and finding 'other solutions'.
Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have one or two characters, looking for three to four more.
Character starting level & equipment: First level, 25 point buy or 4d6 drop one. 250 starting gold per character.
Character restrictions: I'd like to talk to each person individually before they make a character, just to talk about the themes of the campaign and such.

Details of your scenario:

The Worldwound tore reality apart at the dawn of the Age of Lost Omens, murdering the nation of Sarkoris and unleashing a ravenous demonic horde upon the world. Only the quick action of several other nations of knights, barbarians, and heroes stemmed the demon army and contained it within lost Sarkoris, and for the next century, crusade after crusade tried to defeat the demons only to fail time and time again. Their greatest success, the line of magical artifacts known as wardstones that stand sentinel along the Worldwound's border, barely manages to contain the demons. So when one of the wardstones is sabotaged, a city falls and the demons within surge out in a massive assault like none before. Even before the Fifth Crusade has begun a city has fallen and some of the crusaders' greatest defenders and heroes are slain. Can anyone rise up against the demon host to prevent the armies of Deskari, the demon lord of the Locust Host, from swallowing the world?

Looking for GOOD-ALIGNED HEROES, not mercenaries moving from city-to-city looking for a paycheck. This game is heavily wrapped around Golarion faith, so the divine classes are important, HOWEVER they are not required.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Click Here! (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1730)

PLEASE contact me before sending a character or if you sign up. I want to make sure that everybody will mesh well together and that their character appropriately fits the setting of the game.

EDIT!

Game currently full!

Nickademus
December 8th, 2015, 17:01
I'm curious if anyone is going to be playing a paladin in this. It's definitely the AP that is designed for it. Considering playing one but I would rather not if we already have one or two.

Nickademus
December 11th, 2015, 00:57
Are we on for tomorrow?

bezerker
March 21st, 2016, 00:36
Are you still full Under the game calendar it only show one person