PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player, New FG User(unlimited), Evenings or saturdays, 5E

adonndel
December 6th, 2015, 23:50
I currently play with some friends once a month on the second sunday of that month. We have been playing since the late 70s. I am new to the VTT and would like to get more experience playing with folks so I can eventually introduce my friends to it. I recently purchased Fantasy grounds and would love to get familiar with it by playing with some new friends.

I am familiar with all versions of D&D, but I really enjoy 5e so that is what I am interested in right now.
My time is pretty flexible except for the second Sunday of each month, which I reserve for my other group. (this has been known to shift from time to time based on group members schedules)
Oh, I do work full time so during the days is out for me (well except maybe Mondays since I flex 4 10s)

So please let me know if you have a spot open for me in your campaign. I am excited to meet some new people and have a blast!

Andy
AKA Koleblack (ask about that nickname if I join ya, there is a story behind it) :)

PS, I love playing any type of character :)

Asturcan
December 13th, 2015, 20:32
Hi adonndel,

Welcome to FG. I’m trying to put together a group for this Xmas. Would you be available after the 24th December? I would like to do LMoP during Xmass holydays and see if we could find an ideal time slot for all and continue play.

AsturCan

adonndel
December 14th, 2015, 18:52
I should be available during that time. I do have some obligations over the holidays but I am fairly flexible.
Keep in mind I am new to FG, so before we have our first session, perhaps I can meet with someone on FG and they could give me some pointers so I am not holding things up in the session.

Asturcan
December 16th, 2015, 12:29
Take a look at this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27292-LFP-Need-4-Players-during-Xmas-holidays-24th-6th-Weekdays-Morning-CET-Spain-5E-LMoP

AsturCan