PDA

View Full Version : (LFG) New Fantasy Grounds player looking for a group

proTOMAHAWK
December 6th, 2015, 17:00
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Lite version
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: (Weeknights: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM) (Weekends: Any time of the day), (Hours can be flexible if I am not working)
Term: Looking for any type of game, Long term, short term, etc, does not matter to me.
Voice: I can use a microphone if needed, and can download the necessary chat software.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, or any D&D rule set is my preference.
Game System Experience: New player looking to find a group to start playing with. I have a very basic understanding of Pathfinder and DnD 5e but more than willing to learn.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to Fantasy Grounds, but again i'm more than willing to learn.

Character Type Preferred: I will play any character and/or any class needed.
About me: Just a laid back and relaxed guy looking for a group to play with. I'm mature but know how to have a good time.

Asturcan
December 13th, 2015, 20:36
Hi proTOMAHAWK,

Welcome to FG. I’m trying to put together a group for this Xmas. Would you be available after the 24th December? I would like to do LMoP during Xmass holydays and see if we could find an ideal time slot for all and continue play.

AsturCan

proTOMAHAWK
December 14th, 2015, 00:30
Hi proTOMAHAWK,

Welcome to FG. I’m trying to put together a group for this Xmas. Would you be available after the 24th December? I would like to do LMoP during Xmass holydays and see if we could find an ideal time slot for all and continue play.

AsturCan

Hello,

I'm available most days of the week, and I will be available after December 24th.

Asturcan
December 16th, 2015, 12:30
Take a look at this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27292-LFP-Need-4-Players-during-Xmas-holidays-24th-6th-Weekdays-Morning-CET-Spain-5E-LMoP

AsturCan