PDA

View Full Version : Tables Question

GunbunnyFuFu
December 6th, 2015, 15:46
All,

I'm converting over Rappan Athuk from Frog God Games to FG so that I can run it. I'm working on the getting the Wandering Monsters tables set up, and come across an entry like this:

on a roll of 5 - 1d6 bandits or 1d4 giant ants (50% chance of each, see Area 1C–14)

Is there a way to automate FG choosing the outcome (IE rolling the dice and giving you the link to either the Bandits or the Giant Ants?

Thanks!

GunbunnyFuFU

Zacchaeus
December 6th, 2015, 16:09
Create another table and link that to the roll. See screen shot.

GunbunnyFuFu
December 6th, 2015, 16:17
Thanks Zacchaeus!!!

GunbunnyFuFu

JohnD
December 6th, 2015, 19:32
Create another table and link that to the roll. See screen shot.

Also, you can further nest your encounters in those tables so when you make the one roll, it gives you a link in the chat box to open the rolled encounter and you just pop it into the CT... learning more and more as I develop my C&C games.

Brynnan
December 8th, 2015, 21:01
Also, you can further nest your encounters in those tables so when you make the one roll, it gives you a link in the chat box to open the rolled encounter and you just pop it into the CT... learning more and more as I develop my C&C games.

How so? You should be able to do the [1d6] part, but Not sure what you are referring to?

JohnD
December 8th, 2015, 23:07

Brynnan
December 10th, 2015, 18:43
Ok, I see what you are doing. I knew he could add the [1d6] Giant Ants, but didn't think about just dragging the links to the CT from the chat window. got you.