PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group for 5E

Streetd0g
December 6th, 2015, 05:25
I am looking for a group to play in for 5E. Preferably on a Thursday or Sunday night. I am in the central time zone. Private message me if you want any details.

Streetd0g
December 11th, 2015, 15:09
Still looking for a group. I would prefer one that is already established with a DM.

JohnD
December 12th, 2015, 03:20
Don't wait for the group to come to you... go ahead and post in threads where an existing group is looking to add a player. Especially 5e, players : DMs are at least 10:1.

damned
December 12th, 2015, 04:51
but there are at least 3 d&d5e games right now looking for players. JohnD's advice is good - in most cases the GM will not come looking for you....

TMO
December 12th, 2015, 08:03
but there are at least 3 d&d5e games right now looking for players. JohnD's advice is good - in most cases the GM will not come looking for you....

I agree with you and John, but the name of the forum might be a little misleading. It suggests to me (at least) that player's should be posting that they are "looking for a group". I gather the correct interpretation is "players, if you are looking for a group check here for available groups". :)

damned
December 12th, 2015, 08:48
I agree with you and John, but the name of the forum might be a little misleading. It suggests to me (at least) that player's should be posting that they are "looking for a group". I gather the correct interpretation is "players, if you are looking for a group check here for available groups". :)

Looking for a group can be interpreted in any way you like.
Your interpretation is completely valid but you will get a much *faster* result if you do both.
:ninja:

Asturcan
December 13th, 2015, 19:52
Hi Streetd0g,

I’m trying to put together a group for this Xmas. Would you be available after the 24th December? I would like to do LMoP during Xmass holydays and see if we could find an ideal time slot for all and continue play.

AsturCan