PDA

View Full Version : LFG, any day after 7:30 EST, no preferred game system. weekends free 2.

TheDragonEye
December 6th, 2015, 03:51
last post header was screewed up so.. again im looking for a group. lol

FG License: I have the paid subscription currently
Time Zone: Eastern standard Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am currently free anytime after 7:30 during the week and anytime on weekends. Looking for weekly or bi-weekly games maybe a little more frequent.
Term: i.e. Looking for anything really. Long term preferred but not nessisary
Voice: good for voice chat, generally use TS or Skype.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, D&D 5E, D&D 3.5, shadowrun, anime, The Dresden files, Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, mutants and masterminds, ect open to many.
Game System Experience: Pathfinder, The Dresden Files, D&D 3.5, Vampire, Anima, Shadowrun
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New

Character Type Preferred: Generally I love to play as a "monk", archer/sniper, psionic, Mage, nercro. I just really don't play the holy classes.
About me: Sell yourself. I love all sorts of games, generally I'm pretty into RP once I'm more comfy in a group otherwise I'm pretty quite. I can laugh in and out of character. Just somedays I like to relax, I'm a relatively mature person not to great with kids jokes all the time but sometimes I will laugh if it fits well.

damned
December 12th, 2015, 00:31
Hi TheDragonEye and welcome. More likely you will have to seek out the games/GM rather than the other way around. There are some D&D games being posted but also some other games like Call Of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds etc. Visit daily and apply to any games that match your criteria. Have fun.

Asturcan
December 13th, 2015, 20:01
Hi TheDragonEye,

Welcome to FG. I’m trying to put together a group for this Xmas. Would you be available after the 24th December? I would like to do LMoP during Xmass holydays and see if we could find an ideal time slot for all and continue play.

AsturCan

TheDragonEye
December 20th, 2015, 02:39
Bump?