PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny of Dragons, 2pm PST - 6pm PST Mondays.

spite
December 4th, 2015, 19:01
So, all the pertinant informations is in the title, but just to be absolutely sure....
Hey goons, I'm going to be running an ongoing weekly 4 hour session campaign in DnD 5e.

This campaign is made up of Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat and is for levels from 1-15.

Calender: Follow this link (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1725)

I have the ultimate license. This means you don't need to pay anything to play, and demo clients are able to join us!

Times: Next session will: 2:00 - 6:00 PM PST , Monday 7 December 2015

Player count: 1/6*

Platform: Fantasy Grounds + TeamSpeak 3

Starting info: If joining after game start half Current EXP (ask me first!), standard pt buy or roll 4 drop 1 (rolling either do it in FG with me, or I will roll your scores beforehand). All classes and races found in PHB, EE and SCAG rulebooks. Will consider other material, just discuss with me first.

Your First Session: If you're starting anew or joining the campaign for your first time on Fantasy Grounds, try to show up 30 minutes early so we can set up and ensure your character and software is working correctly before the session start.

Video: With all players permission I will record the night (from a player P.O.V) and post it to my youtube channel each week/session. There will be no video call so your ugly mugs won't be seen but your voice will obviously need to be recorded. Applying for this game means you accept this condition and give consent for your voice to be recorded for this purpose.

Disclaimer: This is an R18 session, there will be violence/drug use/offensive language, however I will not tolerate subject matter that approaches sexual abuse of NPC/PC or otherwise. (I don't imagine it being a problem but you never know). This also means if you are uncomfortable with any content that I do not pick up on, I encourage you to please PM me or otherwise contact me and let me know, I want this to be a good experience for everyone.

About your GM:
I am new to DnD with 5E, but have DM'd 3 groups for 4-5 months now, so relatively familiar with the rules.
Being but a babby to DnD means I am all for other babbies coming along and learning the game. Do be warned, if you're a grog at worst and impatient at best this may not be the game for you.
My DM style is fairly open, if you want to do something abstract/zany I will more than likely do my best to accommodate you. I am not a heavy rules-lawyer, if there are disputes on rules I will make a decision at the time fairly quickly just to keep play moving along, and we can discuss between sessions if you have any issue/want further clarification/debate. I will hand wave some things to ensure a fun and entertaining session for all (5e yo, I hope you like making up rules)

This will be the thread for contact between sessions, I do welcome discussion during game but request that irrelevant discussion be kept to a minimum or done in text.

Players
1. Rahul
2. DePhule
3. rob2e
4. Jfroloff902
5. sctorchwoodfan
6. pending, depending on demand

Characters
1. Human Rogue: Level 1
2. Human Fighter: Level 1
3. Pending: Level 1
4. Pending: Level 1
5. High Elf Wizard: Level 1

Current campaign
https://www.enworld.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68654&d=1433366692

Couvs
December 4th, 2015, 20:45
oh if only it was on tuesday and starting just 1 hr later... I'm itching to play that adventure!

spite
December 4th, 2015, 23:38
Sorry :(

DePhule
December 5th, 2015, 02:38
If you would roll stats beforehand I can build a character for the game.

spite
December 5th, 2015, 07:30
Sure thing I'll PM you the roll.

rob2e
December 5th, 2015, 22:26
Would absolutely love to play. Signed up on the calendar. I have Mondays free from 2 to 6pm PST. I do have a hard out time of 6pm to make it to a real life game at 645pm on Mondays. Also I have an out time of 5pm on Jan 2nd and 16th only, otherwise I'll be totally committed to Mondays 2-6pm PST.

Really looking forward to this particular adventure...

As far as character class, I'd certainly be willing to run whatever the party needs to fill it out. I take requests... lol

Hope you'll consider me.

spite
December 5th, 2015, 22:32
Those two dates are no issue at all. And I hard finish on those times, so that is no issue. It's hard enough to get the Mrs to allow so many games each week, I'd be rolling death saves within a week if I went over time :P

I have accepted you on the calender, and will update the OP to reflect. Good to have you along!

rob2e
December 5th, 2015, 23:01
Those two dates are no issue at all. And I hard finish on those times, so that is no issue. It's hard enough to get the Mrs to allow so many games each week, I'd be rolling death saves within a week if I went over time :P

I have accepted you on the calender, and will update the OP to reflect. Good to have you along!

Fantastic! Look forward.

sctorchwoodfan
December 6th, 2015, 04:32
Hi, I'm interested in the game. I played two sessions of this adventure before my local group ended. I would interested in playing a wizard or druid.

spite
December 6th, 2015, 09:30
Sounds good!, I've accepted you on the calender, so just post in there what you decided to go with.
Any further people interested I will take if any of our players dont show/leave etc in the order they post in this thread. The calender application will remain open, so please apply in there once you have posted interest in this thread. I will keep it updated when spots arise also.Thanks everyone for a swift fill

Quinn
December 6th, 2015, 16:26
I'm in if you'll have me.

Jfroloff902
December 6th, 2015, 19:15
Hi, I am free all of the Mondays and was just wondering if you were still accepting players? I would love to be part of your campaign. However I feel I should let you know i am. Fairly new to fantasy grounds and D&D.

spite
December 6th, 2015, 20:59
We have had one person pull from the campaign before we start unfortunately, so we have had a spot open up. I have added the first person in the waiting list, and PM'd the next person. Currently 3 people waiting for a position.