Arislan24
December 4th, 2015, 13:26
FG License: Full License
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: US Central
Day of week and time: Friday 6:30PM
If new game, planned start date:
Planned Frequency: Weekly- bi-weekly
Term:Long Campaign, Forum for Role play outside of game times and down time activities

Text or Voice: Voice required, please.
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: Balanced, most role play will be on the forums.
Number of Players in game & needed: 5 already in game, need 1 or 2
Character starting level & equipment: levels 3 to 4. Up to 700 gp given for equipment to account for levels gained, please write up back grounds.
Character restrictions: Most supplements and core characters accepted, Alignment restricted (NO EVIL CHARACTERS :))

Scenario Details: Long term Homebrew campaign inside forgotten realms, Some older existing modules being converted for 5e will be used. All rules will be gathered from PHB and DMG 5e and home rules are being used.

I am looking for players who are interested in joining my take on the Forgotten Realms. I am looking for mature players with a sense of commitment and responsibility. I understand that real life comes first, however, if one were to miss a session without prior notice I will take it as a lost of interest. As I put effort in preparing games for the group, you would be letting not only myself down but the other players as well. Need a player committed to the forum we have running for the campaign. The forum is used for down time activities as well as pro-longed role play engagements. Forum is optional, however, roleplay in game is limited as a balance is desired amongst the current group. My players are rewarded for their efforts on the forum inside the friday game night sessions with Exp, and inspiration. Also please use the calendar provided in the link below to sign-up, there is a game tonight Dec. 4th and another game on Dec. 11th

So if you are: Easy going, relaxed, into roleplaying (all actions should be roleplaying else I would be playing video games) ok with house rules.

Submissions without prior contact will automatically be refused.
Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1620

dakkonwastes
December 4th, 2015, 17:31
sent you a pm

Arislan24
December 4th, 2015, 20:55
Got it. And feel free to sign up on the calendar. For those curious, I currently have a druid, sorcerer and a barbarian.

Koral
December 10th, 2015, 11:48
PM sent