PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for FG Daze... about how long until the next one?

pacio49
December 3rd, 2015, 21:49
Many thanks to all the GMs out there who have opened up games for FG Daze.

I wish I could attend this year but I've been wrangling a group of players to get together and kick off a homebrew 5e campaign I've got started in Fantasy Grounds and it just so happens that Dec. 5th is the only day for the rest of the year when we can get together to get this Party started out. Not quite the right timing for me to do up a one-shot adventure as I'm focused on the kickoff session for my own group, alas, or I would love to run a game for FG Daze (even though I don't have the Ultimate License yet).

I know this current session hasn't happened yet, but I was wondering if there was a sense of timing available for when the next FG Daze might be held.

Too soon? Keep me posted either way, I'll jump in to GM for the next one.

Thanks!

Trenloe
December 3rd, 2015, 22:28
FGDaze! will usually be about every two months - outside of FG Con timing and other FG based conventions. So, probably sometime in February.

damned
December 4th, 2015, 07:32
FGDaze! will usually be about every two months - outside of FG Con timing and other FG based conventions. So, probably sometime in February.

We are working with the Gamer Geekend guys - they may run their next event in late Feb and if so we wont run FGDaze! in that same Month.
FG Con our big event will run in April.

If GG isnt happening for Feb we will run FGDaze! then as Trenloe suggests.